- Wrangle your unruly hood with Daystar Hood Wranglers
- Crafted as a hood latch upgrade specifically for Jeep Wrangler TJ & JK
- Replaces the weak rubber, failure-prone factory hood latches
- Eliminates hood flutter and shake when at high speeds and over rough terrain
- Delivers a more positive lock to keep your hood securely shut
- Constructed of a heavy-duty polyurethane
- Kit uses factory hood latch components for an easy install and a factory look
- Your Daystar Hood Wranglers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to your Jeep, there are two things you want to pop—the top and a can of after–trail refreshments. And, there are two things you never want to pop—a tire and the hood while you're driving. While mankind may never solve the tire issue, Daystar has solved the hood–popping problem for good with Hood Wranglers.
Crafted just for Jeep Wranglers from heavy-duty polyurethane, the Daystar hood latch kit never stretches like the flimsy factory rubbers. That means your hood stays secure when the speeds are high or the terrain is hectic. Especially useful for lifted daily drivers that are prone to gushing air from underneath, Hood Wranglers stop the shutter.
Utilizing most of your rig's factory hood latch components, Daystar Jeep Hood Latches are easy to install, and look factory fresh. Best yet, this is by far the most wallet-friendly way to stop the age-old problem of hood flutter. Even better, Daystar backs your Hood Wranglers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Daystar Hood Wranglers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel M (GERRARDSTOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 26, 2015 1:31 PM
Installed these on a 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited a few weeks ago. Since the install, I have had no problem with hood flutter, even when encountering wind and tractor-trailers. Highly recommend the installation of the Hood Wranglers. They should be installed from the factory
Reviewed by Dana S (FREDERICKTOWN, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 18, 2015 3:36 AM
I'm extremely happy with this product. Zero hood flutter at higher speeds or when the big trucks pass. Great product and they arrived when they said they would. Thanks Auto anything for another great product.
Reviewed by Michael F (MOUNT PLEASANT, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — May 24, 2013 4:09 AM
I live in Charleston South Carolina were there are many water ways to cross. The winds going over the many bridges can get hairy at times which made me sit on the edge of my seat due to my hood bouncing even at normal Hwy speeds. Heard good things about Daystar hood latches so thought I'd give them a try. Absolutely love them. NO MORE BOUNCE!!! Installation was a breeze, 20 min for each side. No need to take complete ASSY off, you tube video shows ease of install. Very satisfied with results
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- daystar travel accessories
- arb refrigerator
- car lock boxes
- selfcharge auto jumper
- center consoles for ford trucks
- toyota bras
- 2012 gmc sierra center console
- subaru outback travel accessories
- gmc sierra storage
- headrest monitor ipod integration
- putco bull bar| grille guard
- tonto for ranger truck beds