- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jeep Windshield Light Mounts offer more room for auxiliary lights
- Conveniently mount to your Jeep’s windshield
- Laser cut and crafted from heavy-gauge materials for supreme durability
- Finished in a tough black powder coat
- Includes 2 mounts
- Backed by a 1-year warranty on coating, 3-year warranty on parts
Mount your auxiliary lights without taking up a ton of room. The MBRP Jeep Windshield Light Mount offers more space for auxiliary lights by securely attaching to your Jeep's windshield.
This MBRP light mount bracket is built specifically for your Jeep. Because MBRP knows how tough you are on your rig, they've laser cut and crafted this windshield light bracket from heavy-gauge materials for supreme durability.
What's more, your MBRP Windshield Light Mounts are finished in a tough black powder coat. Kit includes 2 mounts. Backed by a 1-year warranty on coating and a 3-year warranty on parts.
MBRP Windshield Light Mounts Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael W (Danville, KY) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 27, 2013 12:07 PM
The mounts are basic and durable looking with a nice powdercoat finish. Instalation was easy with no drilling.
Reviewed by Billy C (Arthur City, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 03, 2012 5:43 AM
Had to drill out mounting holes for lights , but this may be common . Easy to install.
Reviewed by Clyde P (california, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 01, 2012 8:31 PM
Realy like the light brackets.Put two kc lights on them.Realy lights of the night.
- mbrp lights
- banks power reviews
- bug deflector ii
- smittybilt light bar
- led chevy tail lights
- seat covers for ford trucks
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 2010 gmc sierra fog light bulb
- hyundai tucson seat covers
- toyota tundra headlights
- rubber floor mats for suvs
- cargo carrier for suv rooftop
- chrome for car accessories