- Let your tunes fly free as a bird through the hi-fi speakers in the Rugged Ridge Jeep Sound Bar
- Custom configured to bolt directly to your roll cage and wire into your stereo
- Packed with 200-watts of power
- Your choice of a 2- or 6-speaker system
- 2-speaker sound bar is equipped with a pair of 6.5” woofers with a 100-20,000 Hz range
- 6-speaker sound bar is equipped with a pair of 6.5” woofers, a pair of 2” midranges and a pair of 1” tweeters with a 40-20,000 Hz range
- All Rugged Ridge Sound Bars have two built-in map lights
- Multiple finishes available
- You get it all for an easy install Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Sound Bar is backed by a 90-day warranty
Sick and tired of the sound of silence rattling out of your underpowered stock speakers? The time has come to get some audio satisfaction by equipping your Wrangler with a booming Rugged Ridge Jeep Sound Bar. Packed with 200-watts of tube-thumbing power, your new Jeep sound bar has enough hi-fi juice to deliver crystal-clear sound at highway speeds—even with your top down!
Any way you want it, that's the way you'll get it with the Rugged Ridge Sound Bar. It comes in your choice of a 2- or 6-speaker setup to serenade your passengers or everyone on the jamboree. The belly of the 2-speaker sound bar holds a pair of 6.5" woofers with a 100-20,000 Hz frequency range. Packed into the 6-speaker bar are a pair 6.5" woofers, a pair of 2" midranges and a pair of 1" tweeters—add it all up, and you're looking at a 40-20,000 Hz range.
No matter which Rugged Ridge Jeep Sound Bar you get, it comes with twin map lights to read directions while you drift on a cloud of sound in the night. Plus, it's custom engineered to ride right on the roll cage of your steel horse and comes in a range of finishes. 90-day warranty included.
Rugged Ridge Sound Bar Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert L (Tallahassee, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 02, 2011 5:12 AM
Overall, I really like the sound bar. The speakers were very poor quality (I immediately replaced). I also had to really spend more time than I anticipated to get the mounting bolts to line up properly, but I was able to get it with some help from my 10 yearold son. The piece of wrap around upolstry which conceals the mounting bracket was about 2" to short and I really had to stretch it so the velcro would stick. BUT........I really does sound good.
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?