- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stay safely strapped in the drivers seat without sidestepping your local laws with the Rugged Ridge Tri-Lock Off Road Jeep Seat Belt
- Completely street legal while delivering off-road-grade restraint strength
- This standard three-point restraint offers the security of a powerful four-point seat belt with its switchable retractor
- Custom designed to directly replace your factory seat belts
- Sold individually
- Backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Even though your Jeep prefers the feel of mud on its tires, it still has to be legal to drive around town. Unfortunately, the mods you want to make to your off-roader don't always pass the strict guidelines of the bureaucrats down at the Department of Transportation. With the Rugged Ridge Tri-Lock Off Road Jeep Seat Belt, you get a safety system that's designed as a street-legal 3-point restraint with the safety-rating of a 4-point restraint when you pull off the pavement.
Custom designed to directly replace your stock seat belt, the potent Rugged Ridge Tri-Lock delivers the muscle to keep you firmly planted in your seat even when you're crawling over Gibraltar-sized rocks. Its strength comes from the switchable retractor. Just lock it down when you're rolling around in the dirt, and it gives you the strength of a full-blown four-point seat belt. Then, when you're heading back into town, just unlock it for a completely legal three-point restraint. Plus, it's backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- rugged ridge seats
- afe proguard 7 filter
- bestop trailmax ii pro seats
- catch-all xtreme floor mats
- hyundai dashboard covers
- audi trunk liner
- toyota all weather car mats
- trailer hitch for chevy traverse
- 2012 nissan frontier bed cover
- car mats for nissan altima
- car stop for garage floor
- inside bed truck tool box
- cheap all weather floor mats