- Take a Euro trip without leaving the country with the Smittybilt Rear Tail Light Euro Guards
- Custom crafted just for your Jeep Wrangler
- Protects expensive taillight lenses from potential damage
- Euro look sets your vehicle apart from the trail herd
- Choose from a black powder coat or polished stainless steel finish
- Simple to install, with no drilling or vehicle modifications required
- Sold in pairs
- Your Smittybilt Jeep Euro Tail Light Guards feature a 3-year warranty on black, Lifetime on stainless.
You won't find two things much more American than a Jeep Wrangler and the good ol' pastime off-roading. But, when it comes to protecting your expensive taillight lenses from trail damage and setting your rig's look apart from the off-road clones, you gotta look across the pond—to Smittybilt Rear Tail Light Euro Guards.
Euro Tail Light Guards are crafted from stainless steel or black powdercoated steel, and are precision welded to fit your rig just right. Installation is a breeze, since they bolt right on with no drilling or modifications to your rock crawler required. That way, you're not stuck drilling holes in your trusty off-roader. What's more, Smittybilt backs your black Euro Tail Light Guards for 3-years, and they cover polished stainless models for a Lifetime.
Smittybilt Euro Tail Light Guards Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray T (AUBURN, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 31, 2014 6:01 AM
I installed these on my 2014 Jeep Wrangler and they were a breeze to put on. I was surprised as to their weight-these things are substantial ! No problems and 10 min later, they were in and they look real sharp...
Reviewed by cindy b (Newark, OH) — Jan 25, 2014 8:35 PM
Really sharp looking light guards. Was told to order something for my Jeep for Xmas and these were just what I wanted. Very easy to order from this site and the shipping was free and fast.
Reviewed by Mike C (Franklin, TN) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 12, 2013 6:14 AM
Over all good product however the self threading screws that came with the guards are not the right size and will not hold the guards in place. Suggest going to different threads on the screw. Inset hole in body was much larger than the screws provided...
Reviewed by Mark C (Overland Park, KS) — Aug 27, 2013 6:16 AM
Fine product. Easy install, except step: "disconnect wiring harness". Connector is SERIOUSLY confounding. 15 min. & a screwdriver did driver's side - the easy one. Certainly not fault of product. On passenger side, not enough slack to draw plug through hole behind light - had to get it from below, behind wheel well. All the fun of other side + working 1/2 blind & very confined. Probably due to trailer light wiring, a tie wrap on the harness or something similar. Expect more install time.
Ships Between 5/26 - 5/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybuilt 130050
- avs projectors headlights covers for ford ranger
- headlight lens protector
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- 2006 dodge ram 1500 headlight bulb
- tail light covers 2012 dodge ram 1500
- bmw x3 headlight
- brake rotors and pads
- bull guard
- suv roof storage