- Put your 4x4's backside to good use with the Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your Wrangler's OEM style rear bumper
- Perfect for hitch-mounted bike racks, cargo carriers and other receiver accessories
- Class II hitch rated at up to 3500lbs towing weight and 350lbs tongue weight (depending on your vehicle)
- Equipped with a 2" square receiver
- Easy No-drill bolt-on installation on JK Wranglers—some drilling required for YJ and TJ Wranglers
- Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Your Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is covered by a 3-year warranty
Your Wrangler can travel to the deepest, darkest corners of the planet. No fallen tree, tumbled boulder or rushing stream is going to stand between you and your destination. Unfortunately, if you want to bring your bikes along on the adventure, you'll have to leave behind a few passengers to make room. Boosting your 4x4's carrying capacity and versatility is a breeze—just bolt on a Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch.
Armed with a 2" square receiver, your Smittybilt Hitch works with almost every hitch accessory under the sun. Bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps—if it slips in, it's ready for action. And, since your Class II Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is rated for up to 3500lbs of towing weight and 350lbs of tongue weight (depending on your model), you can even pull petite trailers with this bad boy.
Never one size fits all, Smittybilt Jeep Hitches are completely custom designed to pair perfectly with your Wrangler's stock bumper. If you're rolling in a JK, you don't even have to drill any holes—it simply bolts right in place of your factory tow hook. It's finished with a glossy black powder coating to ward off corrosion, and Smittybilt backs your Jeep Receiver Hitch with a 3-year warranty.
- Do not exceed the manufacturer's stated tow-rating for each specific model. Read owner's manual before installation.
Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesse L (MORRISTOWN, IN) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 16, 2014 8:16 PM
True bolt on, no fabrication. Installed in 20 min with the help of long needle nose to hold bolts in place. Shipped on time, can't wait to do buisness again
Reviewed by David B (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 25, 2014 8:32 PM
Wow - they shipped this hitch overnight FOR FREE and it was a piece of cake to install. Heavy duty, solid, and more tongue weight rating than you'll ever need. I only got this for a bike rack but you can easily pull a boat with it. Note: YOU DO NOT have to take your tow hook off to install this. The only tricky thing is squeezing a tool to hold the nut between your plastic bumper and the steel. No worries once you find a way to hold the nut. Well done, Smittybilt.
Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?