- Put your 4x4's backside to good use with the Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Custom designed for a flawless fit on your Wrangler's OEM style rear bumper
- Perfect for hitch-mounted bike racks, cargo carriers and other receiver accessories
- Class II hitch rated at up to 3500lbs towing weight and 350lbs tongue weight (depending on your vehicle)
- Equipped with a 2" square receiver
- Easy No-drill bolt-on installation on JK Wranglers—some drilling required for YJ and TJ Wranglers
- Comes with all necessary mounting hardware and detailed instructions
- Your Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is covered by a 3-year warranty
Your Wrangler can travel to the deepest, darkest corners of the planet. No fallen tree, tumbled boulder or rushing stream is going to stand between you and your destination. Unfortunately, if you want to bring your bikes along on the adventure, you'll have to leave behind a few passengers to make room. Boosting your 4x4's carrying capacity and versatility is a breeze—just bolt on a Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch.
Armed with a 2" square receiver, your Smittybilt Hitch works with almost every hitch accessory under the sun. Bike racks, cargo carriers, hitch steps—if it slips in, it's ready for action. And, since your Class II Smittybilt Receiver Hitch is rated for up to 3500lbs of towing weight and 350lbs of tongue weight (depending on your model), you can even pull petite trailers with this bad boy.
Never one size fits all, Smittybilt Jeep Hitches are completely custom designed to pair perfectly with your Wrangler's stock bumper. If you're rolling in a JK, you don't even have to drill any holes—it simply bolts right in place of your factory tow hook. It's finished with a glossy black powder coating to ward off corrosion, and Smittybilt backs your Jeep Receiver Hitch with a 3-year warranty.
- Do not exceed the manufacturer's stated tow-rating for each specific model. Read owner's manual before installation.
Smittybilt Jeep Receiver Hitch Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Larry B (La Grande, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 28, 2015 8:11 PM
Great product with fast shipping. Picture shows nuts welded, but they are NOT in reality. A little tricky to install with nuts not welded into place. Got it install though in driveway.
Reviewed by Timothy M (Judson, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 24, 2015 6:46 AM
This receiver hitch was received as represented. Jeep themselves makes the install a little challenging. You will need a 2nd person to help you on flexing the OE bumper in order to get the washer & nut started.
Reviewed by William C (POST FALLS, ID) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2015 12:01 PM
I would have given 5 stars but you need to drill holes and most of the supplied bolts for the drilled holes are to short. Quality of receiver looks good but it is made in China
Ships Between 4/29 - 5/03
- What Do You Drive?