- Improve your interior security with the Smittybilt Security Stereo Floor Console
- Custom made just for your CJ or YJ Jeep Wrangler
- Wrought from burly 16-gauge, black powder coated steel
- Bolts direct to your Jeep’s floor with included hardware
- Features separate lockable security compartments for valuables and electronics
- Padded arm rest delivers driving comfort
- Two cup holders adjust to fit cup and bottle sizes
- Choose from an array of interior-matching arm rest colors
- Your Security Stereo Floor Console measures 27" Long x 9" Wide x 15" Tall
- Your Smittybilt Security Stereo Floor Console is backed by a 90-day warranty
Jeeps are built to conquer blistering backcountry, terror-inducing trails, hair-raising hill climbs, diabolic dunes, and even morning commutes. But, when it comes to security for your stowed valuables, Jeeps fall far short. After all, that vinyl top (or no top) doesn't stand a chance against a sticky-fingered lowlife. So, keep your gear secure inside the Smittybilt Security Stereo Floor Console.
Crafted tough from 16-gauge steel and powder coated black, the Smittybilt Jeep center console delivers heavy-duty security. Not only is it made from steel, it actually bolts directly to your rig's floor – so it's not going anywhere without your Jeep attached to it! Plus the quality locks keep everything securely under lock & key.
It's not just about security with this floor console. Smittybilt adds a padded armrest on top for restful cruising. And, they incorporate two adjustable cup holders to keep you and your trail buddy hydrated and refreshed. And, Smittybilt takes the features a step further by backing your Jeep Security Stereo Floor Console with a 90-day warranty.
Smittybilt Security Stereo Floor Console Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David P (Semmes, AL) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 21, 2015 6:54 PM
Not the first time I bought smittybilt products so I have learned not to expect a whole lot. This console came in with a defect on the top pad and slight irregularities in the metal. Overall it works as described and it's what I needed.
Reviewed by john d (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1984 Jeep CJ — Jul 14, 2014 4:19 PM
it is secure, but it is a little heavy duty, so watch your fingers! I don't mind it, and it went in nice and easy. Looks great and works perfect!
Ships Between 11/22 - 11/27
- What Do You Drive?