- Mounts to and extends your factory spare tire mount to handle a 35" tire
- Custom made for your specific year Jeep Wrangler
- Spare your spare with the Smittybilt Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket
- Crafted from burly 1/4" steel plate
- Finished with a rugged two-stage matte black powder coat
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Your Smittybilt Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket is backed by a 5-year warranty
Mounting those monster meats to all four corners of your rig was easy enough. All you needed was a lift kit to raise the profile, and that big rubber bolted on with ease. But what about the spare? Never fear, Smittybilt is here—like a lift kit for your factory spare tire mount, the Smittybilt Jeep Spare Tire Relocation Bracket gives it the clearance you need to mount that massive meat.
Made just for Jeeps with large tires and wheels, the Tire Relocation Bracket lets you mount a plus-sized spare to the factory spare carrier. In fact, it saves you money by eliminating the need to purchase an aftermarket rear tire carrier, and it extends the factory carrier enough to handle balonies measuring up to 35". It's crafted from 1/4" steel plate and finished with a rugged two-stage matte black powder coat, so you know it's built trail tough.
Even better, the relocation bracket bolts to the OEM spot with ease, so you spend less time mounting that meat and more time off-roading. And, Smittybilt backs your Jeep Tire Relocation Bracket with a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt Spare Tire Relocation Bracket Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary m (WATKINSVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 07, 2015 8:18 AM
Received bracket as promised. Easy installation and less expensive than dealer ordered replacement. Follow-up on my order was excellent.
Reviewed by Zach B (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 16, 2013 8:29 PM
It only took a week to get the part in the mail and the directions were easy to follow. I am not great at putting things together, but it only took me ten minutes to put it together. It looks like it was well made and it seems like it is going to last.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt tire accessories
- viair 400p portable compressor
- air zenith ob2 air compressor review
- kurgo tire and rim covers for 4 tires
- lexus dash cover
- lexus floor mats all weather
- volkswagen car bra
- vw tire chain passat
- tire deflator gauge for 2011 jeep grand cherokee
- chevrolet s10 spare tire retainer
- custom auto seat covers
- billet grilles for trucks
- low profile truck tool box