- Park your behemoth spare square on the Smittybilt Jeep SRC Oversize Tire Carrier
- Custom made to replace your JK factory spare tire carrier
- Creates enough clearance to hold up to a 37" tire
- Opens along with your tailgate without any interference
- Packed with adjustable posts to fight off tailgate sag
- Finished with a textured black powder coating to ward off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Comes with all mounting hardware for a direct no-drill install—some cutting may be required on Wranglers with a 9" x 5" exhaust vent
- Smittybilt backs your SRC Oversize Jeep Tire Carrier with a 5-year warranty
You didn't deck out your dune surfer with a towering lift and gargantuan wheels just to intimidate the subcompacts on the highway. That Wrangler is ready to tackle the toughest trails Mother Nature ever made. But, when you're out in the badlands, you need to be prepared for anything—including a blown tire. Make sure your 4x4 can carry along the right sized spare with the Smittybilt Jeep SRC Oversize Tire Carrier.
Custom engineered to bolt directly in place of your stock JK tire carrier, this burly Smittybilt Oversize Tire Carrier gives you plenty of room for mounting mammoth spares. Just how big? It'll hold up to a 37" tire right on the rear of your rig. Plus, its smart design won't interfere with your tailgate, so you can reach into your cargo without popping off your backup sand paddler.
With all the extra weight hanging off your back end, you might be worried about tailgate sag. Fortunately, Smittybilt has you covered. Your Oversize Tire Carrier comes with adjustable posts that ensure your back door stays on an even keel. Corrosion isn't a concern either, thanks to its textured black powder coating. Best of all, your Smittybilt SRC Oversize Tire Carrier comes with a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Oversize Tire Carrier Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter C (Waterford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 06, 2014 4:54 AM
I got this tire carrier to carry my 35" spare. Putting together was pretty easy. So far works well and looks great. I would of gave it 5 stars but the plate that goes up against the rim comes with rubber ends. Need to have bigger rubber ends , this makes contact with rim which will cause to scratch over time. I used a piece of rubber hose for quick fix
Reviewed by Braden S (Stillwater, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 05, 2013 7:58 AM
I bought a pad lock to keep the wheel from easily being stolen but after I got one I went to test it out and turned the handle against the lock. I didn't have to try real hard to bend that stem before I stopped quickly and was disappointed with that part alone. Anyone with some strength could easily bend or break it by turning the handle. Also required mechanical adjustment to get the bolt holes to line up. Redesign your security(simply move lock closer to base of stem = less leverage)
Smittybilt SRC Oversize Tire Carrier
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt tire accessories
- vair 300
- viair 400p review
- air zenith ob2
- audi sun shields
- chrysler minivan accesssories
- nissan accessories tire tote
- gmc spare tire cover jimmy
- chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- chrylser crossfir acessories
- automobile window deflectors
- custom car floor mats rubber