- Park your behemoth spare square on the Smittybilt Jeep SRC Oversize Tire Carrier
- Custom made to replace your JK factory spare tire carrier
- Creates enough clearance to hold up to a 37" tire
- Opens along with your tailgate without any interference
- Packed with adjustable posts to fight off tailgate sag
- Finished with a textured black powder coating to ward off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Comes with all mounting hardware for a direct no-drill install—some cutting may be required on Wranglers with a 9" x 5" exhaust vent
- Smittybilt backs your SRC Oversize Jeep Tire Carrier with a 5-year warranty
You didn't deck out your dune surfer with a towering lift and gargantuan wheels just to intimidate the subcompacts on the highway. That Wrangler is ready to tackle the toughest trails Mother Nature ever made. But, when you're out in the badlands, you need to be prepared for anything—including a blown tire. Make sure your 4x4 can carry along the right sized spare with the Smittybilt Jeep SRC Oversize Tire Carrier.
Custom engineered to bolt directly in place of your stock JK tire carrier, this burly Smittybilt Oversize Tire Carrier gives you plenty of room for mounting mammoth spares. Just how big? It'll hold up to a 37" tire right on the rear of your rig. Plus, its smart design won't interfere with your tailgate, so you can reach into your cargo without popping off your backup sand paddler.
With all the extra weight hanging off your back end, you might be worried about tailgate sag. Fortunately, Smittybilt has you covered. Your Oversize Tire Carrier comes with adjustable posts that ensure your back door stays on an even keel. Corrosion isn't a concern either, thanks to its textured black powder coating. Best of all, your Smittybilt SRC Oversize Tire Carrier comes with a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt SRC Oversize Tire Carrier Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin M (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 07, 2016 1:15 PM
Like the design and intent of the tire rack. Didn't really fix the rattling and noise from the spare tire mounted on the back gate even with the new Carrier. Have some ideas of how to modify to allow the spare to slightly rest against the factory bumper to support the tire from the bottom. Without that it wont stop the rattling. Easy instillation and works just as described, just doesn't silence the spare. Lock mechanism could be much better.
Reviewed by Peter C (Waterford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 06, 2014 4:54 AM
I got this tire carrier to carry my 35" spare. Putting together was pretty easy. So far works well and looks great. I would of gave it 5 stars but the plate that goes up against the rim comes with rubber ends. Need to have bigger rubber ends , this makes contact with rim which will cause to scratch over time. I used a piece of rubber hose for quick fix
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt tire accessories
- viair 90p portable air compressor
- gentex mirror wire cover
- pro dry air filters
- nissan floor mats
- toyota car seat covers
- toyota performance chips
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- 2011 tundra cold air intake
- car mats for honda fit
- car stop for garage floor
- floor liners for suvs
- inside bed truck tool box