- Smittybilt Jeep Soft Tops are designed to replace your worn factory top
- Made with fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric
- Heat-sealed seams and wick stop thread prevent leaking
- DOT approved rear and side windows zip out for full ventilation (most applications)
- Self-correcting zippers on rear windows run smooth and last long
- Side and rear windows are tinted for privacy (most applications)
- Easily installs with common hand tools
- Fits over factory hardware and frame
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
After a few years of tough love, soft tops give out-there's no avoiding it. That's why Smittybilt crafted these durable Jeep Soft Tops to replace your tattered fabric in a flash.
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops are custom made to replace your worn factory top. Crafted from fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric, these Jeep tops are as tough as the original, plus fit perfectly. Just attach to your factory hardware and frame, and you're good to go.
What's more, Smittybilt Soft Tops come with all the essentials you're looking for: DOT approved tinted zip-out windows on most applications and heat-sealed seams to keep out any water. Choose yours from a variety of factory-inspired colors. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops Customer Reviews
84 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas D (EAST MORICHES, NY) — Jun 24, 2015 5:28 AM
The Top is okay not impressed with quality. The shipping with Fedex was horrific, had to pick it up myself at a Fedex depot after 4days of waiting for delivery.
Reviewed by Clayton B (ELGIN, SC) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 22, 2015 5:25 PM
I had no trouble installing the top. It went on fast and looks great. It's nice to have zippers that actually work. It's not as heavy as the original top but you cant beat the price.
Reviewed by Michael M (SWANNANOA, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 12, 2015 10:01 PM
I am very pleased with the fit and the look of my new smittybuilt jeep top. The price was very affordable and it arrived at my home on the exact day estimated. I would recommend it to anyone I know...in fact, I already have! Thank you for a quality product!!
Reviewed by Michael K (PEMBROKE PINES, FL) — Jun 02, 2015 9:26 AM
Little worried about ordering but it is a nice top. Thinner than original which makes it louder on the hwy. Easy to put on. Took about 30 minutes. Overall a very good buy.
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
- What Do You Drive?