- Smittybilt Jeep Soft Tops are designed to replace your worn factory top
- Made with fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric
- Heat-sealed seams and wick stop thread prevent leaking
- DOT approved rear and side windows zip out for full ventilation (most applications)
- Self-correcting zippers on rear windows run smooth and last long
- Side and rear windows are tinted for privacy (most applications)
- Easily installs with common hand tools
- Fits over factory hardware and frame
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
After a few years of tough love, soft tops give out-there's no avoiding it. That's why Smittybilt crafted these durable Jeep Soft Tops to replace your tattered fabric in a flash.
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops are custom made to replace your worn factory top. Crafted from fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric, these Jeep tops are as tough as the original, plus fit perfectly. Just attach to your factory hardware and frame, and you're good to go.
What's more, Smittybilt Soft Tops come with all the essentials you're looking for: DOT approved tinted zip-out windows on most applications and heat-sealed seams to keep out any water. Choose yours from a variety of factory-inspired colors. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops Customer Reviews
92 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cynthia L (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — May 03, 2016 8:11 PM
Installed the top with minimal issues but top is very loose and flaps against me bow top frame in the rear leaving scar type marks on the window and the rear window clams that hold on near the tailgate bar are very loose to where the rear window will not stay in place. I really regret buying this top and should have spent more money on a better one.
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?