- Smittybilt Jeep Soft Tops are designed to replace your worn factory top
- Made with fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric
- Heat-sealed seams and wick stop thread prevent leaking
- DOT approved rear and side windows zip out for full ventilation (most applications)
- Self-correcting zippers on rear windows run smooth and last long
- Side and rear windows are tinted for privacy (most applications)
- Easily installs with common hand tools
- Fits over factory hardware and frame
- Available in a variety of colors
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
After a few years of tough love, soft tops give out-there's no avoiding it. That's why Smittybilt crafted these durable Jeep Soft Tops to replace your tattered fabric in a flash.
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops are custom made to replace your worn factory top. Crafted from fade-resistant, marine grade, vinyl-coated, OE-style fabric, these Jeep tops are as tough as the original, plus fit perfectly. Just attach to your factory hardware and frame, and you're good to go.
What's more, Smittybilt Soft Tops come with all the essentials you're looking for: DOT approved tinted zip-out windows on most applications and heat-sealed seams to keep out any water. Choose yours from a variety of factory-inspired colors. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Makayla P (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 18, 2015 8:34 PM
Good looking top replacement at fraction of the price. Love the tinted back widows. Just wish the grunt door slides were tinted too. Other than that, great buy! AAA+
Reviewed by Bobby B (LAWRENCEBURG, TN) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 28, 2015 9:03 PM
Top was delivered on time, and was easy to install. It is similar to the one I had on my jeep so it was easy to install. I am pleased with the top mine had begun to dry rot
Reviewed by Richard C (WILSONVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 19, 2015 6:37 PM
Less than an hour to remove old top and install and looks great and can't beat the price
Reviewed by Florance L (READING, PA) — Jan 18, 2015 4:27 PM
Price was cheapest around. The canvas is thick, seems like it'll last for a VERY long time! Pretty tight fit, but it fits very well. Tinted windows makes my jeep look sharp! Definitely worth the buy!!
Smittybilt Replacement Jeep Soft Tops
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?