- XRC Rock Sliders are designed to protect your Jeep’s body during the most extreme off-roading
- Crafted from .1875” solid steel plate for lasting strength
- 1.75” x .120” over rider steel tube for extra protection
- Bolts securely to your Jeep's body mounts—some drilling and cutting may be required
- 2-stage black powder coat finish
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
For tough protection during the most extreme off-roading, choose Smittybilt XRC Jeep Rock Sliders. They're crafted from the toughest materials for lasting strength, plus outfit your Jeep with rugged appeal.
Smittybilt XRC Jeep Rock Sliders are custom crafted to fit your Jeep. Wrought from .1875" solid steel plating, these Jeep rock rails are strong. And, they boast a 1.75" x .120" over rider steel tube for extra protection.
What's more, XRC Jeep Rock Sliders are easy to install, though some models may require minor drilling or cutting. Finished in a 2-stage black powder coat for lasting good looks. Backed by a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Rock Sliders Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan L (BERKELEY LAKE, GA) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 05, 2015 6:39 AM
Bought these sliders and they're just what I was looking for. Solid quality. No decrease in clearance. Textured surface. Look great. Best of all - a great price compared to other sliders. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by Greg G (SUN CITY WEST, AZ) — Mar 25, 2014 10:21 AM
Just installed them and they look Great. Have had many compliments already for their looks and finish. Will be testing them out soon in Moab!!
Reviewed by Kim W (KIRKLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2014 6:49 AM
They are heavy duty, look great, and don't reduce my ground clearance while protecting my jeep from damage. I'd most definitely recommend them to others.
Reviewed by Tony A (BELEN, NM) Reviewed for a 1984 Jeep CJ — Oct 30, 2013 9:52 AM
These are very nice and "rock Solid" Installation was easy, especially after I sprayed the body bolts with WD40 to lossen them up, took about 2 hours. I downloaded color inspructions from the OEM wibsite the black and white copies sent with the product were poor quality.
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt body armor & protection
- rocker panel protectors
- bushwacker trail armor rocker panels
- mbrp rock rails
- porsche logo floor mats
- hyundai rubber floor mats
- bmw dash cover
- 2012 ford f150 bed liner
- nissan truck bed covers
- shocks for dodge ram 1500
- roof luggage containers
- pickup truck box accessories
- bumper and grill guard