- VDP Wind Stoppers reduce rear wind turbulence
- Crafted from durable, high-tech mesh material
- Universal size fits all Jeeps
- Use with any VDP brief top or full top
- Easily attaches to your Jeep’s sport bar with velcro straps
- Comes in Black, American Flag, Pirate Flag, Confederate Flag and Camouflage designs
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep wind from whipping through your Jeep with VDP Wind Stoppers. These wind stoppers are ingeniously crafted to reduce rear wind turbulence so you have a better ride. And, they come in a variety of styles for an individual look.
Wind Stoppers from Vertically Driven Products are crafted from durable, high-tech mesh material that blocks wind from coming in through the rear. And, they're weather-resistant so you can use them on any trail, in any season.
What's more, VDP Jeep Wind Stoppers come in a universal size to fit all Jeeps. They easily attach to your Jeep's sport bar with velcro straps. And, you can pair yours perfectly with any VDP brief top or full top.
Choose your VDP Wind Stopper from 5 bold designs: Black, American Flag, Pirate Flag, Confederate Flag and Camouflage. Solidly backed by a 1-year warranty.
VDP Jeep Wind Stoppers Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jessica Z (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 25, 2015 8:12 PM
This product looks good and functions to keep the wind from blowing too much while at highway speeds. Works well while running the Jeep topless with my Spiderweb shade. Works even better with windows rolled up if the wind is really getting to you. With the shade top and windows up this will also function to hold in the a/c for those really hot days. The only thing I can't figure out is why there is a zipper running horizontally on it. It doesn't seem to have a purpose. Great product!
Reviewed by Jim G (EAGAN, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 30, 2013 7:42 PM
I've installed GDP wind stoppers in the two wranglers I've had. They do a great job of reducing the cabin wind turbulence and buffeting at hi way speeds. They also provide additional security for items in the front seats with the top down and the front doors locked. I wouldn't be without one in a wrangler.
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- vertically driven products soft tops & hard tops
- rampage jeep tops
- ford front license plate
- jet v force plus review
- all weather mat land rover
- dashboard covers mitsubishi
- rubber mats for trunk of saturn
- seat covers for tahoe
- honda pilot floor mats 2011
- chevy silverado step bars
- cargo racks for vans
- mud flaps for cars
- garage stops