The current product is out of stock.
Click Specialty License Plate Frames to view related products
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Au-TOMOTIVE GOLD, INC. License Plate Frames bolt to any vehicle in just minutes
- Crush wimpy plastic frames! These license plate frames are made of hardcore stainless steel
- Choose between a thick or thin bottom border style
- Available in an array of luxurious finishes
- Includes mounting hardware and matching SnapCaps to conceal unsightly screws
- Choose from 2 or 4-hole mounting design
- Your Au-TOMOTIVE GOLD, INC. License Plate Frame carries a Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Made in the USA
Add a finishing touch of style to your vehicle. Au-TOMOTIVE GOLD, INC. License Plate Frames offer a solid, slick, classic-looking polished border around your plates that won't crack or break.
Stick it to flimsy plastic frames that break every time you turn around! Manufactured from stainless steel, these license plate frames are the last ones you'll need to buy for your vehicle. Plus, you can pick between a wide or thin bottom border.
Customize the look of your frame with one of several finish choices. Built to last, your Au-TOMOTIVE GOLD, INC. License Plate Frame is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against defect.
Au-TOMOTIVE GOLD, INC. License Plate Frames Customer Reviews
199 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by howard g (COLUMBIA, MD) — May 02, 2015 7:42 AM
Shopped all around looking for a frame to put on my new metallic white BMW, one that doesnt have "BMW" on it. Chose these, and I couldnt be more pleased. These are top quality, come with all the necessary hardware and really, really look first class!
Reviewed by OSCAR G (GRETNA, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Pilot — Apr 30, 2015 5:59 AM
This license plate frame is a little spendy, but is well-made (in the USA, no less) and so much better than the cheap plastic frames. One thing; the included hardware did not fit our Honda Pilot, so I had to re-use the factory bolts, which is okay.
Reviewed by Ron E (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Porsche 911 — Mar 22, 2015 6:21 PM
I originally ordered the Au-tomotive Gold license frame as a two hole thin bottom. I received the frame in just a few days. Two months later when I finally got the California plates for my Porsche I noticed they added their website to the bottom of the plate. I called AutoAnything and asked if I could exchange the frame for a two hole wide bottom which would cover the Ca website. Even though I had the frame for some time they exchanged the frame without hesitation.
Reviewed by Sameer K (METUCHEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Accord — Feb 09, 2015 4:59 PM
Very durable. Looks like it will last a long time. Looks Good. Too over priced. I got the black color. It has a nice glossy black finish.
Reviewed by Pamela K (Lincolnton, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Jan 02, 2015 7:31 AM
The plate looked so lost on the back of the new car. This did the trick in adding just the touch.
- automotive gold
- crystal license plate frames
- metal license plate frame
- rhinestone license plate frames
- jeep floor mats
- cadillac license plate frames
- volvo seat covers
- running boards for chevy silverado
- chrysler crossfire license plates
- honda element seat covers
- roof racks for suv
- steering wheel cover