- Add a custom edge to your 'vette's rear end with an Elite Automotive Corvette Paint-Match License Plate Frame
- Painted to match your factory finish using premium PPG paint
- Carved with your choice of officially licensed Corvette emblems
- Computer cut from high-quality T6 billet aluminum
- Mounting hardware and paint-matched screw covers included with your Elite Automotive Corvette Paint-Match License Plate Frame
- Made in the USA
- 1-year warranty
Every time you sit down at the wheel of your Corvette, you're taking command over the finest piece of automotive art to ever roll out of Detroit. Do you really want your masterpiece signed with the name of your dealership on a flimsy frame? Ditch that cheap plastic rectangle and line your tags with an exclusive Elite Automotive Corvette Paint-Match License Plate Frame.
Whether your 'vette is rocking a Velocity Yellow or Victory Red paint job, there's an Elite Automotive Corvette License Plate Frame that matches. Each license plate frame is painted with GM factory colors, blending in perfectly with your ride's finish. Plus, they're all engraved with officially licensed Corvette logos for that perfect finish.
Only the finest materials are used to craft your Elite Automotive Corvette Pain-Match License Plate Frames. They're computer-cut from choice blocks of T6 billet auluminum—the same metal used in aerospace manufacturing. And, you get color-matching screw covers for a flush final touch. 1-year warranty included.
Elite Automotive Corvette Paint-Matched License Plate Frames Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bill A (GREAT FALLS, VA) — Sep 07, 2013 10:58 AM
I opened the package this morning and was greatly disappointed to find that you sent the wrong color license plate frame for my Corvette. You sent a bright red and my Corvette is Monterey red - i.e. a wine color as denoted on the order. Picture attached. I can't use what you sent. Tell me how to send it back and get my money back.
Reviewed by JAMES T (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Corvette — Dec 23, 2011 2:54 PM
I went back and forth on weather or not I should spend $120 for a license plate frame. I compared a lot of brands and found that no one makes a top quality frame except Elite. I found the majority of frames are what I call, "made of pot metal". Made in China types. This product is made very well, and I like the fact that the color matches my car. The down side to the product as I see it right now, is that the frame only comes with one set of screw caps. If they can be obtained from someone ( I haven't found a source yet ), this product is even better. Bottom line, If you are looking for a long lasting, painted type frame, this is it..
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- elite license plate frame
- cruiser shield license plate cover
- elite automotive camaro paint-matched license plate frames
- rhinestone license plate frames
- audi car mats
- honda dashboard covers
- lexus license plate frame
- seat covers for chevy hhr
- chrysler crossfire license plates
- volvo floor mats s80
- soft tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- rain guards for auto windows
- auto floor mats custom