- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a dose of classic style to the back of your vehicle
- Made from die-cast zinc, stainless steel or molded plastic (depends on model)
- Polished stainless, durable powder coat and “show chrome” finishes
- Eye-catching high quality—puts feeble plastic frames to shame
- Your Cruiser Accessories Classic License Plate Frame is backed by a 30-day warranty
Why roll around town advertising the local dealership (who may or may not have given you a good deal on your ride)? Toss that rolling business card and stylize your ride with Cruiser Accessories Classic License Plate Frames. Choose from a huge variety of colors, styles and materials-each designed to set your vehicle apart.
Crafted of hard-wearing die cast zinc, molded plastic and laser-cut stainless steel (depends on style), Cruiser Accessories Classic License Plate Frames feature durable quality that can be seen and felt. Every frame is carefully hand polished-and zinc frames are plated with an extra slathering of heavy show chrome. With such a wide selection of styles and finishes, there's a Cruiser Accessories Classic License Plate Frame to fit your vehicle and your personality. 30-day warranty.
- Cruiser Accessories License Plate Frames and Shields may not be street legal in your state. Check your local laws and regulations before installing.
Cruiser Accessories Classic License Plate Frames Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andy H (Tacoma, WA) — Aug 04, 2014 9:03 PM
Even though the website shows price each, I would assume that they would come in sets as cars have two license plates
Reviewed by Lee S (Olancha, CA) — Jul 03, 2014 12:38 PM
Went to install the first one and after getting it installed found that one screw cap wouldn't stay on and two others were loose and probably wouldn't last long. Took frame back off and it is now an ornament on the garage wall. Didn't even open second one because figured the quality was the same and too expensive to send back for refund.
Reviewed by Kelly K (Halfway, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 07, 2012 8:11 PM
These are a nice looking frame and seem to be of good quality. The proof will be whatt hey look like in a couple of years.
Reviewed by Edwin L (Alameda, CA) — Feb 01, 2011 6:26 AM
Very strong and sturdy. Nice contrast of color to vehicle. Black license plate frame to Pearl White car. It just pops out. Looks good to me. That's all that counts right !!. I would definitely be back and shop for some thing I need in the future. Take care And have a good day to all. Ed Lee - a Happy customer ........
Reviewed by Thomas W V (Burnet, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Impala — Jan 25, 2011 8:27 PM
They failed to mention these include the chrome screw "cap covers" and I bought extras as an option when they were included all along. Spent extra money that wasn't needed... A little overpriced for what you get...
- cruiser accessories license plate frames
- logo license plates
- aem brute force air intake
- bushwacker street flares
- cadillac license plate frames
- car bras for bmw
- seat covers for lexus
- subaru outback car seat covers
- ford edge floor mats 2011
- g35 license plate cover
- nyracord truck bed mats
- pick-up bed accessories
- cost of front bumper guards