- The Prestige License Plate Frame requires approximately 15 minutes of installation time on any vehicle
- Secures your license plate between a solid steel backing and a substantial ABS polycarbonate frame
- Frames your license plate like a fine work of art with moisture-sealed safety glass
- The Prestige Frame stops bugs, dings, dirt and registration sticker thieves from tampering with your plate
- Entire frame attaches together with uncommon hex-key screws (wrench included)
- The Prestige License Plate Frame weighs 2½ lbs.-roughly 5 times heavier than flimsy plastic frames
- Choose from 3 exclusive finishes: smooth powder-coated black, brilliant chrome or vibrant 24K gold plating
- Your Prestige License Plate Frame is backed by a 60-day warranty
Get Fort Knox toughness and security with Rodeo Drive style. The Prestige License Plate Frame excellently blends with your black, chrome or gold trim, adding to your vehicle's limited edition style.
Because security is a must, the Prestige Plate Frame encases your plate between a steel back and a thick ABS polycarbonate frame. Plus, for extra theft prevention, the entire frame attaches together with uncommon hex-key screws at each corner. To top it all off, your plate is completely covered by rubber-sealed safety glass that stops moisture, bugs, rust, dirt and registration sticker thieves cold.
Choose the border finish that best suits your discerning taste: smooth powder-coated black, brilliant chrome or vibrant 24K gold plating. Each of these finish colors brighten your plate, adding class and style to an otherwise dull area of your vehicle. 60-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Prestige License Plate Frames Customer Reviews
201 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BRIAN M (Sherman Oaks, CA) — Apr 18, 2014 10:33 PM
First purchased 2 each chrome finish frames in 2005 for a new Lexus LS430, the frames today remain in excellent condition. Just purchased 2 each Black frames for 2013 BMW 3 Series convertible, the same quality today as then in 2005 and I'm confident they too will stand the test of time. These frames really put a final touch (and added security if thats a concern for plate theft) on a vehicle.
Reviewed by Tobin B (Sacramento, CA) — Apr 02, 2014 10:04 PM
I wish the frame itself were metal, but in any case, this seems to be about the best on the market. I just got it on the car, so I'm not sure how it will hold up. Like someone else said, I had a problem getting one screw to thread on properly, took several tries.
Reviewed by Gene B (GATES MILLS, OH) — Jan 14, 2014 6:54 AM
Have been getting these for years which implies I have had to replace them which is true. Look great, but screws that hold them together rust in winter weather requiring that they get drilled out when you need to update plate registration stickers. Also, may be too thick in some cars with backup cameras, certain locations of trunk releases. That said, worth the trouble.
Prestige License Plate Frames
The current product is out of stock.
Click License Plate Covers to view related products
- Ships Between 1/05 - 1/07