- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
433 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tamas H (FOSTER CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Sienna — May 12, 2016 12:36 PM
The film is very thick and it appears to protect the headlight well. This should last a good while and prevent damage / yellowing. However on large, curved headlights the installation is not easy. Due to the thickness of the material, it is almost impossible to put the film on without air bubbles. I found that instead of the included squeegee, it is much better to work using just your hands. Start in the middle, work your way outwards, and form the material to the curvature of the lens.
Reviewed by Chris M (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Porsche Boxster — May 10, 2016 5:21 AM
This is the second car I've put these on. They work and look great. If put on properly you can't even tell that they are there.Take your time putting them on, don't rush and get everything lined up properly.
Reviewed by DANIELLE C (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GX 470 — Apr 14, 2016 5:53 PM
Not an easy install on headlights with a lot of curvature. After declaring the first sticker a loss, I found a professional installer. They now look great as they should.
Reviewed by Kirk B (Village Mills, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Mar 24, 2016 8:25 PM
Quality item, at a quality price. Protects my expensive headlights and keeps them looking new.
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- x-pel technologies lights
- hella off road lights lamp
- kc light guard
- smoked headlight covers legal for 2006 kia sportage
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- dodge ram tail lights
- gmc sierra headlight covers
- toyota tundra headlights
- truck bed caps
- chrome accessories
- bike rack for suv