- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
444 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt B (Wantage, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 8:22 AM
I had a terrible experience trying to install this kit on my Tacoma. I followed the installation instructions and videos to T, with use of my Dewalt heat gun, and ended up with 'fingers' on the edges which would not stay down, wrinkle areas, and a crooked film placement, which did look ok while it was getting placed. The problem with XPel is that customers are not informed of potentional challenges when installig with large areas that include wrapping the film. Too thick. $40 in the trash.
Reviewed by Robert B (Fort Worth, TX) — Sep 17, 2016 12:04 PM
I use these on all three of our vehicles, however there was a bug that managed to stain the film and I haven't been able to get the stain out. Otherwise they seems to help keep your headlamps looking fresh and not getting cloudy by protecting them. Installation isn't all that fun and I have learned that it may take up to 3 or 4 weeks during a hot summer before all of the bubbles under the film are gone.
Reviewed by John F (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Volkswagen Beetle — Sep 13, 2016 6:19 AM
I had an extremely hard time installing one of the covers but continued effort finally paid off. I have employed these protectors before so I had experience knowing that the task could be hard to accomplish. In the end, I was please
Reviewed by marc m (ESCONDIDO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class — Aug 24, 2016 8:45 PM
I have bought these for 4 cars..... it is an amazing product.... however you have to install them with (3) people..... 2 people should have tint tools and the 3rd person should be using a hair dryer.... getting the material to conform to the headlight is difficult and you need to be fast paced and very ready for what is occurring.... but if you get it right... its amazing....I bought a set for my 2012 CLS550 3 years ago and it still perfect today.
Ships Between 9/27 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- x-pel technologies lights
- hella off road lights lamp
- kc light guard
- smoked headlight covers legal for 2006 kia sportage
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- dodge ram tail lights
- gmc sierra headlight covers
- toyota tundra headlights
- truck bed caps
- chrome accessories
- bike rack for suv