- XPEL Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- XPEL Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your XPEL Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. XPEL Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to XPEL's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each XPEL 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your XPEL Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. XPEL is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
XPEL Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
517 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter C (RICHMOND, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 13, 2018 5:24 AM
Friend who had done this before did most of the work. Directions sheet needs revised. Bought a heat gun because of your "recommendation" but a hair dryer would have been fine so wasted $20. Working from center out is impossible. Better to line up upper edge and work down, otherwise alignment is impossible and requires several remove and replace cycles with chance of finger prints. Too early to tell how product holds up. Installed apperace is very good and fit to my Miata is very good.
Reviewed by Dmitry K (Park Ridge, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Audi S5 — Jan 05, 2018 5:05 AM
Great protection from the rocks and keep your headlights like new for years to come. I have it on all my car's headlights. Good product from XPEL.
Reviewed by R M (BRANDON, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 24, 2017 9:42 AM
I read all the instructions, did it on a warm day, used a hair dryer. Still could not work all the bubbles out of the compound curve of the 2017 RAM 1500 headlights.
Reviewed by Paul M (Maple Grove, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Infiniti Q50 — Nov 21, 2017 7:33 AM
Installation can be a bit daunting so read up on it and take your time. Also keep your hands wet with the solution to eliminate fingerprints. Item is thicker than I expected so it should really add some good protection, yet it is nearly invisible. I utilized a heat gun and recommend that over a hair dryer, I don't think it would get hot enough. Great fitment.
Reviewed by Noel P (Liberty, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 11, 2017 10:31 AM
Xpel headlight fulm will definitely do the job. Its a nice thick crystal clear film that has some ridgedness to them. That is where the heat gun comes in handy to warm the film to mold it around the contours of your lamps. I did get the tiny lines, spots they mention and time will see if they do go away. But overall very nice product for protecting your ride.
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?