- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
404 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clifton S (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Jun 21, 2015 1:34 PM
I've had these on my'03 CRV since I bought it new. My headlights still look like they did when it rolled off the assembly line. No yellowing or fogging up. As for rock damage, I've been through at least 4 windshields, zero new headlights. So either a rock has never hit the headlights, or these headlight protectors did the job. I'll bet on the latter. That's why I immediately ordered a set for my new 2014 CRV. Installation does require a little time and patience.
Reviewed by Anthony G (MONROE, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Infiniti G37 — May 19, 2015 1:09 PM
It is a nice product for your headlights. If have a flat headlight with no bumps or curves you should have no problem installing it but on my Infiniti it was difficult I couldn't even get it on. Just check your light first.
Reviewed by Michael a (Bay Shore, NY) — Apr 29, 2015 2:32 AM
I installed these on my 14 grand cherokee altitude. The look was mean and the protection was great as xpel makes a very thick film that form fits to the light with a little bit of heat from a blow dryer or heat gun. Unfortunaetley they hindered the light so badly I had to remove them after only 1 week. I contacted xpel directly with photos and proof of purchase and explained to them they are just entirely too dark even with xenon headlights and fog lights. They told me too bad basically.
Reviewed by Manuel K (Haverhill, MA) — Apr 26, 2015 3:05 AM
After receiving this I was impressed with how thick and rigid it was. I've seen other headlight protectors and by far this was the best I'd seen yet. There was an X-pel video I used to familiarize myself with the installation and it was straight forward. Don't rush and know that proper heat will make this material malleable enough to negotiate the contours of your lights. After I was finished, they looked great. Anyone would benefit from these, but auto enthusiasts, you gotta get these!
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?