- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
396 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charlie T (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) — Feb 18, 2015 9:39 PM
With the cost of headlight lenses today we can use all the protection we can afford.The X-Pel headlight protection offers this at an economical price with ease of installation
Reviewed by Richard B (Evanston, WY) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 15, 2015 7:39 AM
Poor design. Did not fit the headlight. Overall diameter was much to large and had to be cut down to size. The expansion gap engineered in the product was much to great and stood out horribly. When I was done installing and stepped back I was very disappointed and took them off.
Reviewed by Tony A (Mission, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Silverado — Feb 02, 2015 8:22 PM
Very pleased with the product easy to install. recommend this product to everyone. And I also like the fast delivery time. Thanks guys keep up the good work.
Reviewed by Daniel K (BOWIE, MD) — Jan 06, 2015 2:44 PM
Instructions say after a couple weeks the fogging will disappear..6 weeks later still waiting!! Should have used a 3M product
X-Pel Headlight Protection
- Ships Between 2/26 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?