- X-Pel Headlight Protection is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Pressed, polished thermoplastic material safeguards your headlights and your wallet from expensive light replacements
- X-Pel Headlight Protection has been tested to withstand 1oz. stones fired as fast as 120mph!
- Clear thermoplastic film preserves the look of your headlights and their performance, too
- Protected by UV-inhibitors to prevent clouding and yellowing
- X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear alternative to bulky headlight guards that conceal your lights
- Headlight protection film installs fast, using a 3M adhesive backing for a tight fit
- Available in an array of colored tints to achieve a custom look
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Your X-Pel Headlight Protection carries 5-year guarantee
Safeguard your headlights without impeding light output or hiding their great looks. X-Pel Headlight Protection is the clear way to stop lens-cracking enemies from creating a hefty replacement bill of more than $300 per light.
The secret to X-Pel's headlight protectors is pressed, polished thermoplastic that's custom-cut to the exact dimensions of your lights. This material boasts an incredibly clear finish that uses advanced UV-inhibitors to stop yellowing and clouding. Available in an array of tints to achieve a stellar, customized-look. Beyond looks, your clear headlight protection film can take a punch, including 1oz. stones fired at 120mph!
Each X-Pel 3M headlamp protector installs fast, too. Just carefully line the film up over your lights and press down. The pre-applied 3M adhesive backing does the rest to keep your X-Pel Headlight Protection in place.
You also get clear peace of mind from an incredible warranty. X-Pel is so confident in their product, they back it with a 5-year guarantee.
- Yellow, Blue and Smoke tinted protectors are not compliant with DOT and are intended for off-road use only.
X-Pel Headlight Protection Customer Reviews
392 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel K (BOWIE, MD) — Jan 06, 2015 2:44 PM
Instructions say after a couple weeks the fogging will disappear..6 weeks later still waiting!! Should have used a 3M product
Reviewed by Kevin H (Saratoga, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Porsche 911 — Nov 11, 2014 5:49 PM
The material is not tremendously thick and really invisible unless you are looking for it. I did end up with some excess moisture under the "film", but I am confident that it will dissipate over time. I am certain that it will provide great protection from debris and hopefully yellowing of the lens, but that I will only know years from now.
Reviewed by Stephen G (Victoria, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Porsche Cayenne — Oct 28, 2014 6:59 PM
I have installed these on a number of my vehicles, and have not been disappointed. They protect, are basically invisible, and are cheap insurance for the expensive HID lights. A little patience and they are not tough to install. Use the heat source as described.
Reviewed by Jim M (Valley Springs, CA) — Oct 25, 2014 7:18 AM
Leaves some areas uncovered, a bit tough to smoth on some areas, to earley to tell about the durability. The looks are ok.
Reviewed by Jerry P (Spartanburg, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura TL — Oct 06, 2014 6:33 AM
Very Clear - Installation not as tough as led to believe. Make sure you take your time. Line it up correctly you do not want over the edges (cannot emphasize enough). Pay attention to curves and grooves, use low heat and hold in place using thumb as squeegee until it is adhered.
X-Pel Headlight Protection
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?