- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AVS Projektorz Headlight Covers are custom-molded to the exact shape of your factory lights
- Crafted from impact-resistant poly acrylic material for durability and long life
- AVS Projektorz ship ready to paint-match with your vehicle's exterior finish
- AVS headlight covers look great right out of the box with their flat black finish
- Projektorz highlight the curves, lines and spotlight appearance of late-model projector headlights
- These covers provide the latest in street-ready looks
- Installation takes just seconds with no tools or modifications required
- Sold in pairs
- Your AVS Projektorz Headlight Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
Make your projector headlights even more cutting-edge the easy way. Projektorz Headlight Covers highlight the hard-eyed look of your factory lamps with focused lines that accentuate your front end. They're also a degree of impact protection, deflecting stones and other lens-cracking debris.
For the ultimate custom look that packs some street cred, Projektorz Headlight Covers are ready to paint-match with your ride's finish-a seamless appearance straight out of a car show. Or, Projektorz look great right out of the box with their flat black finish.
What's even better, Projektorz install in seconds with no tools, no drilling and no special parts. Just pop `em on with the pre-applied adhesive and you're ready to roll-a huge custom look in no time at all. And, your AVS Projektorz Headlight Covers are sold in pairs with a 90-day warranty.
- May not be legal in all areas. Please check local laws for restrictions.
AVS Projektorz Headlight Covers Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ricky D (Naples, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Optima — Aug 20, 2016 10:18 AM
Good product. I have the front end of my truck Line-X'd so I had the covers sprayed as well. Protects the product better
Reviewed by Scott C (Madison, WV) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 15, 2016 9:40 PM
Improved the looks of my 2500HD greatly. The only down fall with these covers are, there's not enough 3M tape on them to hold properly. I lost one in the first week and had to order another set, this time I put extra 3M tape on the middle part of the covers. They are holding great now and look fantastic.
Reviewed by brenda g (Ottawa, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2015 4:50 AM
That is set # 2 the 1st set blew off one side the new set the quality is real bad