- Ships By 7/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The IPCW LED Third Brake Light fires-up your truck or SUV's lighting package
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Packed with long-lasting LED lights for hot looks
- Topped by a crystal clear or platinum smoke lens
- Many models include an LED cargo light in the unique design
- Easy installation in place of the factory third brake light
- Your IPCW LED Third Brake Light is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're trying to finish your custom rig right or looking for a place to start the upgrades, the IPCW LED Third Brake Light is a perfect pick. Packed with white-hot custom LED looks and a precise design, it's the ultimate topper for any truck or SUV. And, this LED 3rd Brake Light is the ideal way to make ugly factory red reflectors a thing of the past.
It gets even better. The IPCW LED Third Brake Light gives you smooth style choices to go along with the quality fit and hot design. Most vehicles can pick between classic crystal clear or blazing platinum smoke lens colors. And, many IPCW LED Third Brake Lights incorporate bright LED cargo lights, too.
Installation is no sweat. Just unscrew and unhook the factory light, plug-in and mount your IPCW LED 3rd Brake Light, stand back and admire. No crazy wiring or installation hassles needed. Plus, your IPCW LED Third Brake Light is backed by a 1-year warranty.
IPCW LED Third Brake Light Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KEN C (GARDEN GROVE, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Dakota — Feb 06, 2015 2:46 PM
THIS IS A VERY NICE REPLACEMENT OPTION TO THE STOCK UNIT, OPTION WITH THE CARGO LIGHT IS WHAT I PUT ON MY TRUCK. NICE LOOKING EASY INSTALLATION AND GREAT PERFORMANCE
Reviewed by Phil H (Brandon, MS) — Jan 30, 2015 5:11 PM
This fit my 2002 Ram 1500 PERFECTLY. Took about 30 seconds to install. Adds a really nice look to the truck also.
Reviewed by Patricia D (RANCHO CORDOVA, CA) — Jan 28, 2015 11:51 AM
I like the product but the installation instructions left a lot to be desired. Taking the old one off was a *** problem.
Reviewed by Parker G (RICHLAND SPRINGS, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jan 27, 2015 5:50 PM
Supposed to be a plug and play, but the cargo lamp doesn't work, the running lights don't work. the only thing that works is when i press the brake, that light comes on.
- where to buy ipcw lights
- tailgate led light bars
- bermuda black tail lights
- ipcw led mega third brake light
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- led tail lights for chevy silverado
- 2011 sienna fog light kit
- fj cruiser wheels
- truck winch
- personalized license plate frames
- custom car floor mats