- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The IPCW LED Third Brake Light fires-up your truck or SUV's lighting package
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- Packed with long-lasting LED lights for hot looks
- Topped by a crystal clear or platinum smoke lens
- Many models include an LED cargo light in the unique design
- Easy installation in place of the factory third brake light
- Your IPCW LED Third Brake Light is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're trying to finish your custom rig right or looking for a place to start the upgrades, the IPCW LED Third Brake Light is a perfect pick. Packed with white-hot custom LED looks and a precise design, it's the ultimate topper for any truck or SUV. And, this LED 3rd Brake Light is the ideal way to make ugly factory red reflectors a thing of the past.
It gets even better. The IPCW LED Third Brake Light gives you smooth style choices to go along with the quality fit and hot design. Most vehicles can pick between classic crystal clear or blazing platinum smoke lens colors. And, many IPCW LED Third Brake Lights incorporate bright LED cargo lights, too.
Installation is no sweat. Just unscrew and unhook the factory light, plug-in and mount your IPCW LED 3rd Brake Light, stand back and admire. No crazy wiring or installation hassles needed. Plus, your IPCW LED Third Brake Light is backed by a 1-year warranty.
IPCW LED Third Brake Light Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick E (Saint Paul, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Oct 19, 2015 10:11 AM
Love the appearance and brightness. The description of the ease of install was incorrect. With Nissan Frontier you actually can't just plug into the existing wires as there is no plug on the Frontier, just straight wires to the bulbs so you need to use these three plastic clips to splice wires together. Then all these clips and existing harness has to be stuffed back into a very tight space. Clips wouldn't lock closed without extreme force (think pliers). 1 hour install time.
Reviewed by Troy L (Bangor, ME) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 17, 2015 5:50 PM
That 3rd brake light is awesome looks great really bright just a great product
Reviewed by Raymond K (ICKESBURG, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Aug 04, 2015 4:37 AM
installed in seconds on my 2013 chevy plug and play install ,, very bright and cargo light bright good light over all
Reviewed by Joe L (DEQUINCY, LA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2015 4:41 AM
Easy to install looks great brake light really bright..but te cargo light doesn't work to my aggravation. Hope I can exchange.
- ipcw crystal clear projector headlights
- bermuda black tail lights
- tailgate light bars
- subaru replacement headlights
- cadillac third brake light
- chevy led tail lights
- f150 led headlights
- ford f150 third brake light
- nissan frontier lights
- rubber cargo liner for suv
- wheel stops for garage floor
- buy a hitch for my car