Putco Pure LED Cab Lights
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Pure LED Cab Lights bring your rig's roof markers into the modern age
- Custom-made to replace your factory roof lights
- Packed with the brightness and power of pure LED light
- Pick from Clear, Smoke or Ion Chrome lenses for most vehicles
- Easy installation—only basic wiring required
- Your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights are covered by a 1 Year Warranty
Do your cab lights get you mistaken for a utility worker? If so, or if you just want some extra light flash, Putco has the perfect solution: custom Pure LED Cab Lights. They bring out-of-date factory lights into the modern times.
In just minutes, your roof lights can make the jump to trick looks. Simply pop-off the factory lights and fit your custom Putco Pure LED Cab Lights fit right into place. Just reconnect the wires and you're ready to fire `em up.
What's even better, you can pick any of 3 lenses for most Pure LED Cab Lights: standard Clear, stylin' Smoke, or ultra-crisp Ion Chrome. Each set comes with a full install kit and detailed instructions. Plus, your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Sharp style and a solution to that utility worker confusion all in the same box. Grab your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights today.
- Vehicles without factory cab lights: Putco LED Cab Lights are designed to replace factory cab lights only. Not intended to add roof lights to vehicles without factory lights.
Putco Pure LED Cab Lights Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony E (Flint, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H2 — Dec 03, 2013 4:59 AM
Great look compared to factory lights, the price is fair for the quality of the product, I recommend this product. Anthony
Reviewed by David E (Hachita, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Oct 18, 2013 9:41 AM
I like my new cab lights very well ! The only thing that I wish is that light manufactures would work on getting led amber lights the same color ! They differ in color from my amber led lights in my flatbed ! ( these are slightly darker )
Reviewed by Bonnie T (Buckeye, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 19, 2013 8:35 AM
These lights are easy to install and look great on my 2007 Dodge 3500 dually. Worth the price definitely.
Reviewed by Nicholas V (Orland, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Mar 14, 2012 4:52 AM
Great lights, came with connectors for plug and play, they didn't make a good connection so I had to cut off and hard wire in, only complaint other than that thy are great