- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Pure LED Cab Lights bring your rig's roof markers into the modern age
- Custom-made to replace your factory roof lights
- Packed with the brightness and power of pure LED light
- Pick from Clear, Smoke or Ion Chrome lenses for most vehicles
- Easy installation—only basic wiring required
- Your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights are covered by a 1 Year Warranty
Do your cab lights get you mistaken for a utility worker? If so, or if you just want some extra light flash, Putco has the perfect solution: custom Pure LED Cab Lights. They bring out-of-date factory lights into the modern times.
In just minutes, your roof lights can make the jump to trick looks. Simply pop-off the factory lights and fit your custom Putco Pure LED Cab Lights fit right into place. Just reconnect the wires and you're ready to fire `em up.
What's even better, you can pick any of 3 lenses for most Pure LED Cab Lights: standard Clear, stylin' Smoke, or ultra-crisp Ion Chrome. Each set comes with a full install kit and detailed instructions. Plus, your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights are backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Sharp style and a solution to that utility worker confusion all in the same box. Grab your Putco Pure LED Cab Lights today.
- Vehicles without factory cab lights: Putco LED Cab Lights are designed to replace factory cab lights only. Not intended to add roof lights to vehicles without factory lights.
Putco Pure LED Cab Lights Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael E (STEVENSVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 19, 2015 10:23 AM
i put these lights on my 05 dodge 3500. they look nice, blend well with my silver paint and are bright at night. i did have to hard wire them the supplied plugs are a bit chincy, and i have to remount them with some extra sealer after a leaky car wash test. i do recommend these from the extreme to the budget builders, they are after market so thinking out side the box is always required
Reviewed by Anthony E (Flint, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H2 — Dec 03, 2013 4:59 AM
Great look compared to factory lights, the price is fair for the quality of the product, I recommend this product. Anthony
Reviewed by David E (Hachita, NM) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Oct 18, 2013 9:41 AM
I like my new cab lights very well ! The only thing that I wish is that light manufactures would work on getting led amber lights the same color ! They differ in color from my amber led lights in my flatbed ! ( these are slightly darker )
- 1997 putco led roof lamps strobe
- anzo led third brake light
- ipcw mega third brake light
- spyder third brake light
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- aftermarket tail lights
- led lights for toyota tundra
- vw gti headlights
- dodge ram third brake light
- westin truck side steps
- chips for increase horse power
- bed caps trucks