IPCW LED Door Handles
- Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stylish sleek LED door handles look good on any vehicle
- Front and rear door handles available in black or chrome
- Black door handles come with smoke lens
- Chrome door handles have clear or smoke lens option
- Choose amber or red LED lights for custom style
- No modification required—direct OE replacement
- Better visibility at night or on dark roads
- Easier to find key hole in the dark
- Syncs with your running lights and turn signals
- Front door handles available with or without passenger keyhole
- Set includes 2 handles
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Door handles a little dull? Trick ‘em out with these LED door handles from IPCW. Made as a direct OE replacement for your existing handles, LED door handles add style and make searching blindly for your keyhole a thing of the past.
Choose your IPCW LED Door Handles from a number of styles. Whether it's chrome handles that stand out at night or black handles that fade into the dark, these LED door handles look good. And, they come with red or amber lights and a clear or smoke lens, depending on your vehicle.
What's more, these LED door handles sync up with your running lights and turn signals for better visibility at night or on dark roads. And, they're available for your front or rear doors so your whole vehicle can enjoy the show. Set includes 2 door handles. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
IPCW LED Door Handles Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gerald S (Levittown, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2014 2:44 AM
This is the second set that i have purchased. The first set were clear amber, went to the car wash and when the young man went to open the passenger door to vacuum the floor the handle mounts broke. the door handle came off in his hand. the second set that I purchased are clear red. Because they did not have any more clear amber. There are no threads in the mounting hole for the drivers side door lock!!! Look good on the truck for the car shows but are a lot of aggravation to install.
Reviewed by Anthony P (DENMARK, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jul 19, 2013 1:00 PM
The instruction were terrible doesn't even tell you the right wires to connect them to and I ended up going to hardware store twice because it didn't come withe connectors. I would recommend not getting them
Reviewed by barry p (Fort Stewart, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Sep 28, 2009 8:14 PM
I installed these on a ram1500, easy and basic to install, finding the signal wires was the hardest part. Just make sure you do the connections right. one wire is for the turn signals, if you hook it to the park lamps it wont flash, it is already on bright. Great looking, so far so good.
Reviewed by bobby p (Conway, AR) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Yukon — Apr 23, 2009 2:42 AM
i love the door handles i am going to get 2 more and do u make a back door handle i have a GMC YUKON 2000 need one handle for the back door whit key hole.........
- ipcw taillights
- ipcw headlight installation instructions
- 2002 gmc sierra tailights
- led tailgate light bar reviews
- light bars for toyota trucks
- mazda cx 7 accsessories
- led light for volkswagen
- led headlights for dodge ram
- 2010 camaro tail lights
- 2012 tacoma light bar
- custom mats for cars
- neoprene truck seat covers
- truck air intake systems