- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
331 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt D (SCHERERVILLE, IN) — Apr 25, 2016 9:31 PM
Headlights are a much cleaner white than factory bulbs. However they are not much brighter and visibility did not improve that much. Lifetime warranty is a plus.
Reviewed by Silvia K (WOODSIDE, CA) — Apr 14, 2016 8:24 PM
Search results for headlights returned fog light bulbs instead, which I mistakenly bought, not reading the fine print. When I tried to exchange them via the online customer service chat, I was told the headlights were actually not available at all and my option was to return the bulbs. I spent 20 mins on the chat only to be told I had to now call the 1-800 number instead because returns can't be processed via chat. Total waste of my time and money, and a very unpleasant customer experience.