- Ships By 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the night with the same white light reserved for luxury cars
- Designed as a direct factory replacement—just plug ‘em in
- Provides brighter, whiter light than factory bulbs
- Blasts up to 30% more light output than OEM halogens
- Draws the same amperage as factory bulbs
- Unique blend of Xenon and halogen gases provides pure white light
- Choose low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (depends on vehicle)
- Sold in a pack of two bulbs
- Your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Beat back the blackest nights with Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs. Brighter and whiter than factory bulbs, Vision X bulbs are designed to outshine and outlast your factory-beams' best efforts. And, with low beam, high beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs available (depending on vehicle), Vision X lights up all your sockets.
Vision X Bulbs plug right in place of your factory headlight bulbs-but that's where any similarities end. The pure white light blasting from your Superwhite bulbs delivers brighter front and peripheral coverage for vivid nighttime visibility. And, with a standard amperage draw, all this performance doesn't come at the expense of your electrical system. Best yet, your Vision X Superwhite Bulbs are backed by an illuminating Lifetime Warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Vision X Superwhite Headlight Bulbs Customer Reviews
261 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale B (SOLON, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 27, 2015 12:31 PM
I choose this bulb for both its bright white light and asserted life span. I was use Slyvania Silverstar bulbs but found the life span of the bulb to be less than a year. I have the bulb for a couple of weeks. The light output and color is good. Appears a little whiter and as bright as the remaining Silverstar. Too early to judge life span. Life time warranty a bit misleading. There is a ten dollar shipping/handling fee which is about the price of a bulb.
Reviewed by Tiffany C (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 1978 Datsun 280Z — Jun 07, 2015 8:07 PM
The quality of these bulbs was pretty good. Solid packaging. They do produce bright white light, but it does not seam to have much of a blue tint, which is OK with me.
Reviewed by Michael M (ST PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — May 16, 2015 8:14 PM
I bought these after doing research and found these had best ratings on the web of all aftermarket blue colored headlights I replaced the silver Star ultras in my 08 mustang these truly are a nice bluish tint not a solid blue don't expect a solid blue out of xenon lightbulbs, they are truly very bright, better than the silver Star ultra definitely recommend. Wish there was pictures I could upload to here to show differences, for the money you cannot beat this product
- x vision lights
- vision x led light bar
- white headlight bulbs
- reverse led lights
- porsche led lights
- aftermarket tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- 2010 honda pilot running boards
- 2012 toyota tacoma headlights
- ford f250 led tail lights
- aftermarket side mirrors
- customized floor mats