- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cut through the darkness with super white Anzo USA Bulbs
- Improve visibility and put out 50% more light using Xenon gas technology
- These super bright halogen bulbs simulate the look of HID lights
- High beam, low beam, dual beam and fog light options vary by vehicle
- SAE approved and DOT compliant—100% street legal
- Sold in packs of two super white bulbs
- Your Anzo USA Bulbs are backed by a 1-year warranty
Pop in Anzo USA Bulbs and part the darkness with super white beams of light. These bright halogen bulbs take the place of your factory bulbs and simulate the look of expensive HID lights at a fraction of the cost. And, their Xenon gas technology improves visibility and even produces 50% more light.
Depending on your vehicle, the Anzo bulbs may function as high beam, low beam, dual beam and fog light bulbs (select your vehicle for details). Conveniently sold in packs of two. Even better, the Anzo USA Bulbs are SAE and DOT compliant and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- These replacement headlight bulbs are not compatible with HID systems.
Anzo USA Bulbs Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Peter S (Marblehead, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Frontier — Mar 10, 2011 5:25 AM
The bulbs fit my vehicle, but I see no difference is brightness or ooverall output between the new bulbs and the original factory installed bulbs from 2003.
- anzo usa lights
- banks automind review
- piaa 2100xt
- afe cold air intake system
- best brake pads for bmw
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- 2008 dodge ram headlight bulb replacement
- 97 toyota 4runner altezza lights
- toyota camry floor mats 2009
- pick up bed liners
- auto bike carriers
- discount car floor mats