- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride some smoky style with AVS Smoke Headlight Covers
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Easy to install and remove in minutes
- Crafted from impact-resistant smoked acrylic
- Custom aerodynamic design fits your headlights perfectly
- Helps prevent damage to expensive headlights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Taillight Covers
- Your AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Nothing says ‘cool' like a great pair of blacked-out sunglasses shrouding the mystery of the eyes behind. And now, you can get that same head-turning look that causes men to double-take and women to swoon, for your vehicle. Simply slip on a set of AVS Smoke Headlight Covers to instantly add a smoky style to your ride.
Custom shaped to perfectly fit your specific headlights, these smoked headlight covers install and remove with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic to deflect debris, and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom look not found on the streets. In fact, your blackout headlight covers look so awesome, they're only legal for off-road and show use.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive headlights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted headlight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape for added style. What's more, AVS backs your Smoke Headlight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Smoke Headlight Covers Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marty C (Weston, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 29, 2016 4:14 PM
Bought headlight and taillight cover. Taillight cover lasted two days before one fell off. Not 70mph down the highway but 15 mph pulling out of the driveway. That was a month ago. Autoanything painlessly replaced them and I secured with double sided tape. Today I lost a headlight cover. Both times the failure was the factory installed Velcro coming loose from the cover. It's the holiday so I'll have to wait and see if these will be replaced by autoanything. DON'T TRUST THE AVS VELCRO.
- avs headlight covers
- headlight lens protector film
- headlite guard - headlite guard
- kc 7" soft round cover
- aftermarket tail lights
- led chevy tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- subaru legacy light bar
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 tail light guards
- kia optima led tail lights
- hitch for sale
- best bike carriers