- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride some smoky style with AVS Smoke Headlight Covers
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Easy to install and remove in minutes
- Crafted from impact-resistant smoked acrylic
- Custom aerodynamic design fits your headlights perfectly
- Helps prevent damage to expensive headlights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Taillight Covers
- Your AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Nothing says ‘cool' like a great pair of blacked-out sunglasses shrouding the mystery of the eyes behind. And now, you can get that same head-turning look that causes men to double-take and women to swoon, for your vehicle. Simply slip on a set of AVS Smoke Headlight Covers to instantly add a smoky style to your ride.
Custom shaped to perfectly fit your specific headlights, these smoked headlight covers install and remove with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic to deflect debris, and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom look not found on the streets. In fact, your blackout headlight covers look so awesome, they're only legal for off-road and show use.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive headlights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted headlight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape for added style. What's more, AVS backs your Smoke Headlight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Smoke Headlight Covers Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by O C (SAINT JOHNSBURY, VT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2015 3:42 AM
I wish I would of known that you have to remove these headlight covers at night because they completely block your headlights from working.
Reviewed by Barbara E (BLUE RAPIDS, KS) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — May 31, 2015 8:27 AM
Great look for anyone looking for that blackout look without buying expensive aftermarket headlights. Snap on and off very easily. Yes I said off, guys we don't drive at night with them on. I've seen people do so and it looks like two very dim flashlights. So if taking them on and off is not for you then I would suggest exploring the more expensive alternative.