AVS Smoke Headlight Covers
- Ships Between 3/27 - 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your ride some smoky style with AVS Smoke Headlight Covers
- Designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Easy to install and remove in minutes
- Crafted from impact-resistant smoked acrylic
- Custom aerodynamic design fits your headlights perfectly
- Helps prevent damage to expensive headlights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Taillight Covers
- Your AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Nothing says ‘cool' like a great pair of blacked-out sunglasses shrouding the mystery of the eyes behind. And now, you can get that same head-turning look that causes men to double-take and women to swoon, for your vehicle. Simply slip on a set of AVS Smoke Headlight Covers to instantly add a smoky style to your ride.
Custom shaped to perfectly fit your specific headlights, these smoked headlight covers install and remove with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic to deflect debris, and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom look not found on the streets. In fact, your blackout headlight covers look so awesome, they're only legal for off-road and show use.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive headlights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted headlight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape for added style. What's more, AVS backs your Smoke Headlight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Smoke Headlight Covers Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark T (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon — Oct 02, 2014 5:43 AM
I can't say enough how good they make my truck look. A perfect fit and no tape or velcro. I am disappointed with how quickly they get scratched up. I would have thought they would be a little more resilient especially for what they cost. I will be replacing them in the spring and looking for some type of protector for them.
Reviewed by John G (Haughton, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 13, 2014 6:47 AM
I've ordered from AVS several times for different vehicles but this time the Covers were Velcro. I was not a where of this. I thought I was getting the snap on type. I don't think I will be using these. It's waisted money.