- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black out your back end with AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers
- Custom designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- Crafted from impact-modified dark-smoked acrylic
- Conforms perfectly to your ride
- Helps prevent damage to expensive taillights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Headlight Covers
- Your AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you spend most of your time at the head of the pack, it's important to have some backend style. That way, the competition has something to look at, instead of wondering why they're always coming in second. So, outfit your rear end with the inky-black style of AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers.
Custom shaped to fit your specific taillights perfectly, these smoked taillight covers install with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic , and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom, show car style.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive taillights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted taillight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape that flows with your ride's curves. Even better, AVS backs your Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dana T (HOBART, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Sep 22, 2016 6:34 AM
I love the AVS tail light covers in my 2015 Chevy Colorado. I have been waiting for them since I got my truck. Since it is a brand new model it took awhile for the company to make them but now I have them and they look great. Real easy to install.
Reviewed by Scott P (fletcher, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2016 8:28 PM
Fit perfect. Unlike the old style you do not have to add velcrow on these. They already have enough on the lights. Just peel off the sticker paper and put them on! Looks great.