AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers
- Ships Between 6/01 - 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black out your back end with AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers
- Custom designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- Crafted from impact-modified dark-smoked acrylic
- Conforms perfectly to your ride
- Helps prevent damage to expensive taillights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Headlight Covers
- Your AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you spend most of your time at the head of the pack, it's important to have some backend style. That way, the competition has something to look at, instead of wondering why they're always coming in second. So, outfit your rear end with the inky-black style of AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers.
Custom shaped to fit your specific taillights perfectly, these smoked taillight covers install with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic , and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom, show car style.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive taillights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted taillight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape that flows with your ride's curves. Even better, AVS backs your Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dayne Z (INMAN, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2014 3:55 AM
These things are terrible. They don't stick good at all. I even took off the Velcro and used 20lb 3M double sided tape and they still peeled off. I lost one going down the highway and the other was flapping. Not worth the money.
Reviewed by Lonnie S (CHANDLER, AZ) — Aug 02, 2014 4:41 PM
These are thes most overpriced cheapest things I have ever purchased from your company I will not buy another AVS product. Flimsy and cheap and do not stay on.
- avs headlight covers
- 3m headlight protection
- headlite guard - headlite guard
- kc 7" soft round cover
- led lights for cadillacs
- cadillac third brake light
- subaru replacement headlights
- tundra headlights
- prius all weather mats
- led light for hummer h2
- performance exhaust system
- auto floor liners
- splash guards