- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black out your back end with AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers
- Custom designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- Crafted from impact-modified dark-smoked acrylic
- Conforms perfectly to your ride
- Helps prevent damage to expensive taillights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Headlight Covers
- Your AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you spend most of your time at the head of the pack, it's important to have some backend style. That way, the competition has something to look at, instead of wondering why they're always coming in second. So, outfit your rear end with the inky-black style of AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers.
Custom shaped to fit your specific taillights perfectly, these smoked taillight covers install with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic , and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom, show car style.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive taillights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted taillight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape that flows with your ride's curves. Even better, AVS backs your Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Keith L (Orchard Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 13, 2015 4:32 AM
Bought first pair 1 blow off in 2 days .. Then bought second pair and 3 days later another blew off! I've had these my whole my life, so I know how to install them.. There's got to be something with the designed that the wind gets in and rips them off!! First time I used AVS... I only used GTS in the past.
Reviewed by Dustin G (Tyronza, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 05, 2015 8:10 PM
It's a good look I like them alot its not the first set I've purchased although I would check with state law as they are outlawed isome states.
Reviewed by Richy U (Hanover Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Aug 03, 2015 5:01 AM
Looks good and lets the light through, but attached by tape and velcro and flew off the truck during a rainstorm on the highway.