- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Black out your back end with AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers
- Custom designed to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Installs in minutes with no drilling required
- Crafted from impact-modified dark-smoked acrylic
- Conforms perfectly to your ride
- Helps prevent damage to expensive taillights
- The perfect match for your AVS Smoked Headlight Covers
- Your AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers are backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
When you spend most of your time at the head of the pack, it's important to have some backend style. That way, the competition has something to look at, instead of wondering why they're always coming in second. So, outfit your rear end with the inky-black style of AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers.
Custom shaped to fit your specific taillights perfectly, these smoked taillight covers install with ease. They're crafted from impact-resistant acrylic , and smoked with a stylish blackout finish for a custom, show car style.
Since AVS smoke light covers are made of tough acrylic, they're great for protecting your expensive taillights from lens-busting debris. And, this tinted taillight cover set also boasts an aerodynamic shape that flows with your ride's curves. Even better, AVS backs your Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- AVS Smoke Headlight Covers are for off-road and show use only.
AVS Tail Shades Blackout Taillight Covers Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph H (MANSFIELD, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Nov 16, 2017 6:48 AM
I have had no trouble with them staying on, been through the car wash and on the highway. They fit perfect, no red tail light showing. When lit up, the red shows bright through them and keeps them safely working as brake and tail lights should.
Reviewed by Consuelo D (BEEVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 1993 Pontiac Firebird — Sep 12, 2017 8:55 AM
These covers give my Trans Am a very sinister look during the day. They allow the tail lights protection from rocks and debris. Easy to clean and install.
Reviewed by Kaileb L (Shawnee, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Soul — Sep 09, 2017 11:33 AM
Product works as it should. Gave me the look and protection that I was looking for. The light shines through very well even in the daytime yet still blacks out the lights when not illuminated. They were a little more flimsy feeling than I thought they would be but seem to work just fine.