- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built tough enough for the off-road driver, the Hella 500 Light Kit mounts to any vehicle for performance on the trail or the street
- Provides incredible visibility range, thanks to dual 55w H3 halogen bulbs
- High-impact black ABS housings protect your bulbs in any driving conditions
- Complete kits are packed with everything you need for powerful illumination
- Aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for long life and complete clarity
- Measures 6 3/8" diameter x 6 7/8" high x 2 5/8" deep
- Your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Get off-roadin' power and durability for extra light on the trail or the pavement. The Hella 500 Light Kit adds serious punch to your nighttime driving with twin lamps built to take a few licks. You get extreme illumination range from 55w H3 halogen bulbs encased with rugged black ABS housings. Plus, the included stone guards help save your lamps in any driving situation.
As the premier auxiliary auto lighting company in the world, Hella crafts the 500 Light kit for outstanding performance and long life. All the parts you need for an awesome setup are included in the Hella 500 Kit: 2 lamps with H3 bulbs, 2 stone shields, a wiring harness and all necessary mounting hardware. Choose between the driving lights or the fog lights to fit your needs. Either way, your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Light Kit Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin R (Macon, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Mini Cooper — Jan 21, 2016 4:00 AM
I am using these on a 2005 MINI Cooper S. The installation on factory brackets was a breeze and connecting the harness could not have been easier. These lights do a great job of lighting up the dark back roads I find myself driving these days.
Reviewed by ronny w (Athens, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 20, 2015 5:48 AM
terrible instruction, the light in switch did not work but the lights work good.
Reviewed by Ann E (GLEN ROCK, PA) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Dec 17, 2015 7:21 AM
Get these lights for my grandson. He is 17 yrs. old he put them on his Ford f150 by himself looks great and he loves how they work and look
Reviewed by Benjamin J (Shermans Dale, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Forester — Dec 15, 2015 4:07 AM
Arrived well packaged and quality is top notch. They were easy to hook up and had them up and running in a couple hours, had to wait til night to aim them. I recommend these to anyone looking for offroad lighting.
Reviewed by Mitch N (Palos Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Dec 11, 2015 4:11 AM
Great light for price. Not bad to install. Shipped to my home right away.