- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built tough enough for the off-road driver, the Hella 500 Light Kit mounts to any vehicle for performance on the trail or the street
- Provides incredible visibility range, thanks to dual 55w H3 halogen bulbs
- High-impact black ABS housings protect your bulbs in any driving conditions
- Complete kits are packed with everything you need for powerful illumination
- Aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for long life and complete clarity
- Measures 6 3/8" diameter x 6 7/8" high x 2 5/8" deep
- Your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Get off-roadin' power and durability for extra light on the trail or the pavement. The Hella 500 Light Kit adds serious punch to your nighttime driving with twin lamps built to take a few licks. You get extreme illumination range from 55w H3 halogen bulbs encased with rugged black ABS housings. Plus, the included stone guards help save your lamps in any driving situation.
As the premier auxiliary auto lighting company in the world, Hella crafts the 500 Light kit for outstanding performance and long life. All the parts you need for an awesome setup are included in the Hella 500 Kit: 2 lamps with H3 bulbs, 2 stone shields, a wiring harness and all necessary mounting hardware. Choose between the driving lights or the fog lights to fit your needs. Either way, your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Light Kit Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelly A (Mount Hope, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jun 02, 2016 8:11 AM
Looks great, terrible instructions wiring was easy be my Dad is an electrician but what a headache getting the wires past firewall of a new truck into the cab to the switch. All in all they are better looking with covers on them being unused. The large round appearance of the lights themselves Are a bit outdated looking on my west in bull bar. But I'm okay with the purchase. By the way the switch does not illuminate as advertised.
Reviewed by 618 14th Ave so. J (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Land Rover Discovery — Apr 02, 2016 4:54 AM
totally you guys are great with even greater prices
Reviewed by Kyler N (CAMERON PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Mar 06, 2016 11:27 AM
I installed these on my wrx, the wiring was difficult to figure out at first but eventually everything turned out great. Some of the bolts were missing and the light inside the switch didnt work for me. The driving lights work great and are very bright, overall would recommend to anyone