Hella 500 Light Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built tough enough for the off-road driver, the Hella 500 Light Kit mounts to any vehicle for performance on the trail or the street
- Provides incredible visibility range, thanks to dual 55w H3 halogen bulbs
- High-impact black ABS housings protect your bulbs in any driving conditions
- Complete kits are packed with everything you need for powerful illumination
- Aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for long life and complete clarity
- Measures 6 3/8" diameter x 6 7/8" high x 2 5/8" deep
- Your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Get off-roadin' power and durability for extra light on the trail or the pavement. The Hella 500 Light Kit adds serious punch to your nighttime driving with twin lamps built to take a few licks. You get extreme illumination range from 55w H3 halogen bulbs encased with rugged black ABS housings. Plus, the included stone guards help save your lamps in any driving situation.
As the premier auxiliary auto lighting company in the world, Hella crafts the 500 Light kit for outstanding performance and long life. All the parts you need for an awesome setup are included in the Hella 500 Kit: 2 lamps with H3 bulbs, 2 stone shields, a wiring harness and all necessary mounting hardware. Choose between the driving lights or the fog lights to fit your needs. Either way, your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Light Kit Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roy f (Cocoa, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Feb 25, 2015 12:19 AM
Well this is my first time I install light in my truck the instructions was easy,there are strong no bright but u can confused with the regular light u have
Reviewed by Samuel M (DANVILLE, CA) — Jan 09, 2015 9:58 AM
The instructions for installation are horrible. It was simply a diagram that you had to follow. I found it hardest to figure which cord was which in the electrical kit. But, after some thinking, I was able to install the kit and the lights look and work great. Great value. Now hopefully we get some rain and fog I can actually put them to use.
Reviewed by rob G (San Antonio, TX) — Nov 28, 2014 1:29 PM
lights are bright, directional. easy to mount on bullbar but wiring diagram needs improvement. I used installation videos for the wiring. green switch does not illuminate. overall great lights.