Hella 500 Light Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/24 - 1/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built tough enough for the off-road driver, the Hella 500 Light Kit mounts to any vehicle for performance on the trail or the street
- Provides incredible visibility range, thanks to dual 55w H3 halogen bulbs
- High-impact black ABS housings protect your bulbs in any driving conditions
- Complete kits are packed with everything you need for powerful illumination
- Aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for long life and complete clarity
- Measures 6 3/8" diameter x 6 7/8" high x 2 5/8" deep
- Your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Get off-roadin' power and durability for extra light on the trail or the pavement. The Hella 500 Light Kit adds serious punch to your nighttime driving with twin lamps built to take a few licks. You get extreme illumination range from 55w H3 halogen bulbs encased with rugged black ABS housings. Plus, the included stone guards help save your lamps in any driving situation.
As the premier auxiliary auto lighting company in the world, Hella crafts the 500 Light kit for outstanding performance and long life. All the parts you need for an awesome setup are included in the Hella 500 Kit: 2 lamps with H3 bulbs, 2 stone shields, a wiring harness and all necessary mounting hardware. Choose between the driving lights or the fog lights to fit your needs. Either way, your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Light Kit Customer Reviews
144 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by rob G (San Antonio, TX) — Nov 28, 2014 1:29 PM
lights are bright, directional. easy to mount on bullbar but wiring diagram needs improvement. I used installation videos for the wiring. green switch does not illuminate. overall great lights.
Reviewed by Scott S (Clearwater Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 14, 2014 9:53 AM
Installation was pretty straight forward. The wiring instruction was misleading and had to be changed to work properly (so know how to wire) but other than that it went smoothly.
Reviewed by rex b (MEDICAL LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Dakota — Oct 31, 2014 10:56 AM
good lights love hella never had any problems wtih them use them for over 20 years
Reviewed by Richard W (Story, WY) Reviewed for a 1977 Ford F-250 — Oct 30, 2014 7:05 AM
Installed the HELLA 500 light kit on my 1977 Ford F-250 4X4 with slide in camper. They are great, I wanted the lighting necessary in all conditions and they do the job. I would recommend them for value, quality, and performance. Thanks AutoAnything for carrying this product.