- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Built tough enough for the off-road driver, the Hella 500 Light Kit mounts to any vehicle for performance on the trail or the street
- Provides incredible visibility range, thanks to dual 55w H3 halogen bulbs
- High-impact black ABS housings protect your bulbs in any driving conditions
- Complete kits are packed with everything you need for powerful illumination
- Aluminum vapor-coated reflectors for long life and complete clarity
- Measures 6 3/8" diameter x 6 7/8" high x 2 5/8" deep
- Your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
Get off-roadin' power and durability for extra light on the trail or the pavement. The Hella 500 Light Kit adds serious punch to your nighttime driving with twin lamps built to take a few licks. You get extreme illumination range from 55w H3 halogen bulbs encased with rugged black ABS housings. Plus, the included stone guards help save your lamps in any driving situation.
As the premier auxiliary auto lighting company in the world, Hella crafts the 500 Light kit for outstanding performance and long life. All the parts you need for an awesome setup are included in the Hella 500 Kit: 2 lamps with H3 bulbs, 2 stone shields, a wiring harness and all necessary mounting hardware. Choose between the driving lights or the fog lights to fit your needs. Either way, your Hella 500 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Hella 500 Light Kit Customer Reviews
156 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brett L (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Tahoe — Nov 10, 2015 11:45 AM
Amazing look, only problem is with the instructions. They did not clearly explain the wiring setup, which caused problems at first.
Reviewed by Rodney C (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Yukon — Nov 06, 2015 4:23 AM
Easy installation, looks great and works good.... Definitely recommend it
Reviewed by Allen @ (Apex, NC) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 31, 2015 4:26 AM
I put these on my 99 Jeep Cherokee. Perfect placement on bumper and they look great. Overall, it took me about an hour to install.
Reviewed by David R (Cincinnati, OH) — Aug 15, 2015 6:21 AM
Everything you need for a complete install. Switch was defective, but Hella replaced it, no questions asked.
Reviewed by Jonathan W (MCDONOUGH, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Jul 31, 2015 9:11 PM
My Hella 500 fog lights are as good looking as I expected. However not quit as bright as I wished. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase and impressed with the service given by AutoAnything.