Hella FF 75 Light Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bump up the brightness blasting out of your bumper with the Hella FF 75 Light Kit
- Unique FF lights cast brighter, clearer light on the road ahead
- Powered by twin state-of-the-art H7 halogen bulbs
- Cutting-edge free-form (FF) reflectors use a computer-designed reflective surface that’s precision cut to illuminate certain areas of the road
- Temperature-resistant magnesium-coated reflectors keep your FF75's looking sharp and performing like new
- Slim design makes it simple to mount multiple lights
- SAE compliant
- Each kit includes everything you need for serious illumination
- Your Hella FF75 Light Kit is covered by a 1-year warranty
The Hella FF75 Light Kit boasts a combination of powerful light and compact size that's a true wonder of the world. At just 2 1/8" high, the unique oval-shaped lamp attaches virtually anywhere-even to crowded grilles and molded bumpers. With the unique mounting system, the possibilities are endless.
You'll be impressed by their illumination power, too. The Hella FF75 Light Kit employs twin Free-Form (FF) lights with specially-cut reflectors that add brightness and clarity to the beams. And, Hella FF75 Lights step-up the illumination with state-of-the-art H7 halogen bulbs.
The compact size and molly mounting make installation a breeze for the do-it-yourselfer. Plus, Hella includes all mounting hardware, a deluxe wiring harness and an in-cab control switch. Your Hella FF75 Light Kit also carries a 1-year warranty.
Hella FF 75 Light Kit Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (NEW CASTLE, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Frontier — Jan 01, 2015 7:45 AM
2nd set I've purchased. Great lighting thru rain / fog. Excellent for driving on the highway. Great styling. Great price. Will buy another set when I get another vehicle. Definitely recommend
Reviewed by Brian D (Mountainville, NY) Reviewed for a 1967 Chevy Camaro — Oct 31, 2014 3:21 AM
Lights came nicely packaged with bulbs installed. Easy to follow diagram for wiring. Total time to install was less than 2 hrs. Bright clean white light that greatly improved night driving visibility and the look great on my restored 1967 Camaro.
Reviewed by Ray W (WHEELING, WV) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Colorado — Aug 18, 2014 12:49 AM
I think if space is limited and you want a exceptional fog light then the Hella FF75 is the way to go.