Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Hella Rallye 4000 Metal Lamp is designed for rugged performance on off-road vehicles
- Provides ample road illumination with powerful halogen bulbs
- Choose between 4 beam patterns: exceptionally strong euro beam, intense and narrow pencil beam, turn-oriented cornering beam or fog light design
- Unique mounting system holds your lamp steady when driving on the roughest terrain, yet allows you to aim the lamp where you choose
- The Hella Rallye 4000 Series is designed to excel in the most competitive professional off road settings
- Mounts in upright, hanging or sideways positions
- Factory-style weatherproof electrical connectors ensure long life and consistent performance
- Die-cast metal housing protects your lamp and withstands the rough stuff
- Lamp measures 8 3/4" in Diameter x 9 5/64" high x 5 1/16" deep
- The Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights include a halogen bulb and stone shield
- Wiring harness sold separately; lamps sold individually
- Your Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights are covered by a 1-year warranty
As Hella's competition-grade off-road lamp, the Rallye 4000 Series boasts great toughness and performance-truly worthy of being mounted on your 4-wheeler. Solid die-cast housings, weatherproof electrical connectors and included stone shields team-up to withstand the roughest off-road use you can dish out.
Hella's unique sturdy mounting system is another reason the Rallye 4000 Series Lights are the pick of professionals worldwide. Even when wheeling on the roughest terrain, your beams hold steady where you've aimed them. Plus, you can attach you lamps in upright, hanging or sideways positions.
Choose between 4 beam patterns: exceptionally strong euro beam, intense and narrow pencil beam, turn-oriented cornering beam or fog light design. Plus, your Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights are covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Wiring Harness is sold separately.
Hella Rallye 4000 Series Lights Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by keith f (Junction City, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Nov 26, 2014 7:44 PM
No disappointments here.high quality , wonderfully bright lights great light pattern, I got the euro beam 4000's You turn these off and you wonder if your stock head lights are on. Real nice for see ing on dark roads.
Reviewed by Efrain T (Doral, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — May 28, 2012 5:18 PM
This is a excellent product and very easy installation, enought for the price that you paid.
Reviewed by Craig T (Lees Summit, MO) Reviewed for a 2000 Land Rover Discovery — May 21, 2009 4:04 AM
Purchased two cornering lights and a pencil beam. Excellent lights!!! Good purchase!!
Reviewed by luke l (Taylor, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Feb 22, 2009 11:59 AM
i bought 4 of these lights and they are bad ass and they look sweet.i put 130 watt lamps in and it looks like sun light when u switch them on