KC HiLites SlimLite Series Lights System
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code KC10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/27
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC SlimLite Series Lights feature a flat profile that allows them to fit where other lights won't
- Available in fog, driving or off-road light styles
- KC SlimLites are assembled with durable 6" steel housings
- Provides a more focused and clear beam with optical-quality glass lenses and precision polished reflectors
- Two-axis integrated mounts make aiming your lights easy
- KC SlimLite Series Lights include KC's super-tough ABS plastic stone guards for protection
- Comes with KC's pre-terminated wiring harness and lighted switch that makes installation easier
- Your KC SlimLite Series Lights are covered by a 23-year warranty
KC's lowest-profile lights make adding auxiliary illumination power to any ride a cinch. KC SlimLites, available in fog, driving and off-road beam patterns, are slim enough to fit any mounting position and look like a factory original set. Still, SlimLites pack the 6" diameter power to beat the elements. Small and powerful: a perfect combo.
KC starts each SlimLites set with sturdy steel housings. Specialized polished reflectors and optical-quality lenses make a powerful, clear and focused beam in the perfect pattern for your use. Two-axis mounts make aiming SlimLites simple.
Grab your choice of fog, driving or off-road in one of three trick finishes: bright chrome, high-tech titanium and thick black powder coat. Each is armed with a powerful halogen bulb. KC also includes a pre-terminated wiring harness and lighted switch in the kit to make your install easy. Plus, your KC SlimLite Series Lights are covered by a 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites SlimLite Series Lights System Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter D (Newton, NJ) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Jul 01, 2014 2:03 PM
I have a 99 Suburban that has lights that stay on all the time...which means they yellow. I cleaned them and they are better but even if I got new they aren't very bright. These fog/driving lights help greatly and only very rarely do I get flashed that people think they are bright. The only situation is that I am afraid to over tighten them, because they become loose every once and a while. Not that big a deal.
Reviewed by Adam B (MURFREESBORO, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 18, 2014 6:44 PM
Installed them on my Westin bull bar and look great. A little tricky for me and a buddy to install on the bull bar but made it work. Wiring things up was also a little tricky but after we figured out that the fuse had blown, the lights work and look great. DDefinitely recommend!
Reviewed by Dennis O (BELLMAWR, NJ) — May 16, 2014 9:43 PM
Great lights and exactly what I expected and received. The proof is in the highway that shineth before me. Happy buying.
Reviewed by Michael P (GRASS LAKE, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 20, 2014 7:29 AM
Perfect addition to my jeep. They look great and really light up the night