- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC SlimLite Series Lights feature a flat profile that allows them to fit where other lights won't
- Available in fog, driving or off-road light styles
- KC SlimLites are assembled with durable 6" steel housings
- Provides a more focused and clear beam with optical-quality glass lenses and precision polished reflectors
- Two-axis integrated mounts make aiming your lights easy
- KC SlimLite Series Lights include KC's super-tough ABS plastic stone guards for protection
- Comes with KC's pre-terminated wiring harness and lighted switch that makes installation easier
- Your KC SlimLite Series Lights are covered by a 23-year warranty
KC's lowest-profile lights make adding auxiliary illumination power to any ride a cinch. KC SlimLites, available in fog, driving and off-road beam patterns, are slim enough to fit any mounting position and look like a factory original set. Still, SlimLites pack the 6" diameter power to beat the elements. Small and powerful: a perfect combo.
KC starts each SlimLites set with sturdy steel housings. Specialized polished reflectors and optical-quality lenses make a powerful, clear and focused beam in the perfect pattern for your use. Two-axis mounts make aiming SlimLites simple.
Grab your choice of fog, driving or off-road in one of three trick finishes: bright chrome, high-tech titanium and thick black powder coat. Each is armed with a powerful halogen bulb. KC also includes a pre-terminated wiring harness and lighted switch in the kit to make your install easy. Plus, your KC SlimLite Series Lights are covered by a 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites SlimLite Series Lights System Customer Reviews
88 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sheila M (SHALLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Mar 02, 2017 6:44 AM
They were really easy to install. If a senior citizen can do it, anyone can. Lol Look great on my fj Toyota. Should've put them on sooner.
Reviewed by Tracey B (Rocklin, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 01, 2016 7:59 AM
These fit great on my Jeep Cherokee bumper in front of the grill. Looks great. Works great.
Reviewed by Daniel T (PUTNAM VALLEY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Xterra — Apr 01, 2016 8:29 PM
Super bright. Don't even need high beams. Install was a little tough but because the engine compartment is so tight it made it difficult to run the wires. Once I had a plan things went smoothly. These things will blind someone from a mile away. My second set of KC's. Worth every penny.
- hella black magic
- lund genesis elite roll up tonneau cover
- tuff country lift kits
- subaru replacement headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- 2000 ford f250 headlights
- lightbulbs in 2013 silverado
- step bars for ford f150
- truck bed grocery and cargo net
- personalized automobile floor mats
- slip covers for trucks