- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC SlimLite Series Lights feature a flat profile that allows them to fit where other lights won't
- Available in fog, driving or off-road light styles
- KC SlimLites are assembled with durable 6" steel housings
- Provides a more focused and clear beam with optical-quality glass lenses and precision polished reflectors
- Two-axis integrated mounts make aiming your lights easy
- KC SlimLite Series Lights include KC's super-tough ABS plastic stone guards for protection
- Comes with KC's pre-terminated wiring harness and lighted switch that makes installation easier
- Your KC SlimLite Series Lights are covered by a 23-year warranty
KC's lowest-profile lights make adding auxiliary illumination power to any ride a cinch. KC SlimLites, available in fog, driving and off-road beam patterns, are slim enough to fit any mounting position and look like a factory original set. Still, SlimLites pack the 6" diameter power to beat the elements. Small and powerful: a perfect combo.
KC starts each SlimLites set with sturdy steel housings. Specialized polished reflectors and optical-quality lenses make a powerful, clear and focused beam in the perfect pattern for your use. Two-axis mounts make aiming SlimLites simple.
Grab your choice of fog, driving or off-road in one of three trick finishes: bright chrome, high-tech titanium and thick black powder coat. Each is armed with a powerful halogen bulb. KC also includes a pre-terminated wiring harness and lighted switch in the kit to make your install easy. Plus, your KC SlimLite Series Lights are covered by a 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites SlimLite Series Lights System Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David E (NAVARRE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Apr 12, 2015 3:14 AM
This is the 3rd set of the 130 watt KCs I've owned. The last 2 were on the 2011 Jeep Wrangler I traded for the 2015 Frontier. The lights are so bright I couldn't do without them when I off road. They are easy to install, high quality and really bright. Not to mention they look great on the Frontier bull bar.
Reviewed by Peter D (Newton, NJ) Reviewed for a 1999 Chevy Suburban — Jul 01, 2014 2:03 PM
I have a 99 Suburban that has lights that stay on all the time...which means they yellow. I cleaned them and they are better but even if I got new they aren't very bright. These fog/driving lights help greatly and only very rarely do I get flashed that people think they are bright. The only situation is that I am afraid to over tighten them, because they become loose every once and a while. Not that big a deal.
Reviewed by Adam B (MURFREESBORO, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 18, 2014 6:44 PM
Installed them on my Westin bull bar and look great. A little tricky for me and a buddy to install on the bull bar but made it work. Wiring things up was also a little tricky but after we figured out that the fuse had blown, the lights work and look great. DDefinitely recommend!