- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC HiLites HID Off-Road Lights bask upcoming terrain in a flood of intense white light
- Powered by KC HID technology that's tested to be 4 times more powerful than standard off-road lights
- KC HiLites HID Driving Lights come equipped with super low-draw 35w 4200K HID Bulbs
- HID off-road lights boast benefits like whiter light output, minimal amp draw, higher efficiency and longer bulb life
- KC HID Off-Road Lights are available in 5" round housings, 6" round housings, 8" round housings, or 6" x 9" rectangular housings
- Backed by steady steel construction with your choice of a polished, chrome or black powder coat finish (varies by light size)
- Includes KC's unmistakable HID light covers or grid stone guards for protection (varies by light size)
- System includes a fully assembled wiring harness, weatherproof plug connectors and a lighted control switch for easier installation
- Your KC HiLites HID Off-Road Lights System carries KC's outstanding 23-year warranty
When the terrain ahead is wild and unpredictable, don't just shed a little light on it-shine the most light possible! KC HiLites' HID Off-Road Lights System is like a personal intense sun you control the switch for-flip `em on, and all is in sight.
KC HID Driving Lights produce 4 times more intense light than run-of-the-mill off-road lights. The whiter, more efficient light hails from a technology KC adapted from the light towers of hallowed ballparks and football pantheons across America. KC surrounds each light with rugged solid state components, safeguarding your system for decades of use.
KC HID Driving Lights Systems feature a pre-terminated wiring harness with weatherproof plugs and industrial-grade ballasts, which makes installation easy. A flip of the lighted in-cab switch turns the powerful beams on. KC even tops the system with their distinct light covers and protects your HID Fog Lights System with their solid 23-year warranty.
- Designed to function with a voltage range of 9v to 19v for automotive, commercial and industrial uses.
KC HiLites HID Off-Road Lights System Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Craig J (Sheridan, WY) — May 19, 2008 7:41 AM
Actually I was hoping for more light, I thought for the price these bad boys would be piercing, but they don't really seem too much better than the daylighters. They were certainly far more expensive though. As far as ease of installation, KC takes that award for sure. I'll be buying another set of the daylighters, but would nbever again spend this much on the HIDs, its a waste of money, better to buy 3 sets of daylighters and still come out with $400.00 in your pocket! Oh well, live and learn!