- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights System is KC's most popular all-terrain auxiliary light system
- Features twin KC 6" round all-steel lights with KC's patented shock mount system
- KC Daylighter Lights are aided by optical-quality lens glass and precision-polished reflectors
- Daylighters are powered by your choice of 100W, 130W or 150W halogen bulbs
- A heavy-duty rubber seal keeps moisture out of your light housings
- KC Daylighter Off-Road Lights come with a pre-terminated wiring harness and an in-cab control switch
- Illustrated mounting instructions added to every system to make installation easy
- Includes 2 famous KC Daylighter smiley face light covers
- Your KC Daylighter Off-Road Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights have been leading the way for more than three decades. It's hard to miss a set of Daylighters on the pavement or out in the mud-the distinct performance, innovative shock mounts and famous light covers are a dead giveaway. Now, it's time to experience what KC Daylighters can do for your off-road adventures.
The KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights System is the ideal way to put a couple of KC smiles on your ride's face. The power of halogen light and KC's long-range beam create supreme visibility. The patented shock mounts with ½" posts install most anywhere. A pre-terminated pro harness assembly and detailed, illustrated instructions come with the in-cab control switch for simple installation.
Of course, two KC Daylighter light covers are included with the complete system. Plus, KC backs your Daylighter Off-Road Light System with their stellar 23-year warranty. Now that's a lighting system worth smiling about!
KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Lights System Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nick M (knoxville, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Aug 27, 2015 9:33 PM
Aesthetically pleasin I was quite surprised that the smiley faces are plastic opposed to vinyl covers like that used to be in the old days and they stay on the lights at 80 miles an houyes I would highly recommend these lights
Reviewed by Mike R (Sevierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade — Aug 12, 2015 8:22 PM
Light up the night with these 130 watt off road lights. I have a commercial zero turn cub cadet and they do not make lights for my model so i mounted them on my commercial mower and all i can say is, WOW! I can cut my grass at night now and just hope the neighbors do not call the law on me!
Reviewed by Steven T (CELINA, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jul 14, 2015 6:41 AM
I installed these on a Westin Bull Bar - I had to modify the bottom of the bull bar to get it to accept the hardware on the bottom of the lights, which no one will see. Once that was done, it was a pretty easy install. it was tricky getting the nut to thread the bolt with no finger space - ended up taking off the bar and installing the lights then wiring them in. wiring was the easiest part. looks good in there - also purchased the KC stone guards - liked them better than yellow caps