KC Stone Guard
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code KC10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC Stone Guards reject the kind of airborne debris that cracks bare lamps
- Molded from durable ABS plastic that can take many licks in its lifetime
- KC Stone Guards come in 6" and 8" round sizes that fit KC Rally 800, SlimLite and Daylighter Series lights
- Pick from a number of colors and finish choices
- KC Stone Guards feature the famous KC logo front and center
- Unlike full covers, KC Stone Guards can stay on your lamps when in use
- Sold individually
- Your KC Stone Guards are covered by KC's outstanding 23-year warranty
Linemen don't take to the gridiron without a facemask, and neither should your KC lights. When it's your ride's turn to play in the slop, make sure your KCs are covered by their own facemask: KC Stone Guards.
KC Stone Guards form a rough grid of protection over your lights, stopping the rocks that would otherwise bust their faces. Molded ABS construction comprises this long-lasting protection network-a material that won't rust or otherwise corrode. KC makes their Stone Guards in 6" and 8" round sizes to fit their SlimLite, Daylighter and Rally 800 light series.
KC Stone Guards are sold individually, making it easy to order the exact quantity to cover your KC light setup right. Plus, KC covers your Stone Guards with the same 23-year warranty that protects all of their pro-level equipment. When you think about it, there's no better facemask for your trusty KC lights.
- Not for use with 150W bulbs (may cause the Stone Guard to melt).
KC Stone Guard Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Curtis A (Port Allen, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 10, 2012 4:56 PM
Replaced funky yellow solid face stone guards. Wife accidentally switched lights on with stone guards (yellow) in place and melted them. New black guards are much better looking and are wife proof with different face configuration.
Reviewed by kim w (brookville, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Explorer — Mar 10, 2012 9:59 AM
overall this product is more than i could have ask for in a cheap fix rather than a rock breaking my lights. instillation is simple, just clip these light covers on the same as the yellow covers that come with the lights. these light covers fit tighter than the origionals. seasily removable to clean behind and i would deffinaly buy another set.
Reviewed by Arthur S (Arlington Heights, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2010 8:16 AM
I purchesed the black KC Stonegauards with white KC lettering to replace the yellow covers that came with my KC Daylighter Driving Lights. New covers snapped right on, look great, and fit my lights perfectly. Quality of the covers is excellent.
Reviewed by JAMES G (Philadelphia, NY) Reviewed for a 1991 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 26, 2009 8:22 PM
Great product. Does not effect the light output at all. Stays on while on the highway, trail, anywhere.. Has yet to fal or come off.