- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC Stone Guards reject the kind of airborne debris that cracks bare lamps
- Molded from durable ABS plastic that can take many licks in its lifetime
- KC Stone Guards come in 6" and 8" round sizes that fit KC Rally 800, SlimLite and Daylighter Series lights
- Pick from a number of colors and finish choices
- KC Stone Guards feature the famous KC logo front and center
- Unlike full covers, KC Stone Guards can stay on your lamps when in use
- Sold individually
- Your KC Stone Guards are covered by KC's outstanding 23-year warranty
Linemen don't take to the gridiron without a facemask, and neither should your KC lights. When it's your ride's turn to play in the slop, make sure your KCs are covered by their own facemask: KC Stone Guards.
KC Stone Guards form a rough grid of protection over your lights, stopping the rocks that would otherwise bust their faces. Molded ABS construction comprises this long-lasting protection network-a material that won't rust or otherwise corrode. KC makes their Stone Guards in 6" and 8" round sizes to fit their SlimLite, Daylighter and Rally 800 light series.
KC Stone Guards are sold individually, making it easy to order the exact quantity to cover your KC light setup right. Plus, KC covers your Stone Guards with the same 23-year warranty that protects all of their pro-level equipment. When you think about it, there's no better facemask for your trusty KC lights.
- Not for use with 150W bulbs (may cause the Stone Guard to melt).
KC Stone Guard Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul F (KNOXVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 17, 2016 7:10 AM
Now have installed 6 KC slim lights, all with black stone guards....all look and perform great. Replaced chrome guards as they will peel under wear/ car washing.
Reviewed by Daniel T (PUTNAM VALLEY, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Xterra — Apr 26, 2015 4:10 PM
Fit perfectly. Look great. Seems expensive for a piece of plastic though. Still cheaper than replacing a lens. Worth the purchase. My car is grey wth black wheels, bumper, and everything else. The black covers look a lot better than the yellow stock guards.
Reviewed by Curtis A (Port Allen, LA) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 10, 2012 4:56 PM
Replaced funky yellow solid face stone guards. Wife accidentally switched lights on with stone guards (yellow) in place and melted them. New black guards are much better looking and are wife proof with different face configuration.
Reviewed by kim w (brookville, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Explorer — Mar 10, 2012 9:59 AM
overall this product is more than i could have ask for in a cheap fix rather than a rock breaking my lights. instillation is simple, just clip these light covers on the same as the yellow covers that come with the lights. these light covers fit tighter than the origionals. seasily removable to clean behind and i would deffinaly buy another set.
- cheap 6 in round light covers
- headlight protection
- headlite guard - headlite guard
- kc 7" soft round cover
- led lights for cadillacs
- dodge headlights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- f350 headlights
- 2000 ford f250 headlights
- 2011 dodge ram headlight covers
- automatic step bars
- roof rack storage for suv
- vehicle window rain guards