- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC HiLites Rally 800 Series Off-Road and Driving Lights are the latest in performance auxiliary lighting from KC
- Built with enduring and lightweight 8" stainless steel housings
- KC HiLites Rally 800 Series Lights are made low-profile with a multi-adjustable base for simple mounting and aiming
- Topped by virtually unbreakable Lexan lenses
- KC Rally 800 Series Lights are armed with 130w halogen bulbs
- Controlled by an LED switch that can be mounted in or under your dash
- KC Rally 800 Series Lights come with matching molded ABS KC stone guards
- Includes a fully assembled, pre-terminated, relay-style wiring harness for easier installation
- Your KC Rally 800 Series Off-Road and Driving Lights are covered by a 23-year warranty
Take on any environment with the latest in auxiliary lighting technology from KC HiLites: the Rally 800 Series. KC Rally 800 Series Lights give you versatility, power and performance with the flip of a switch.
Each KC Rally 800 Series Light features a darkness-defeating 8" diameter stainless steel housing. Power that housing with a 130w halogen bulb, top it with a virtually unbreakable Lexan lens, and put it all in a super-lightweight design, and the result is the ideal high-performance light.
KC includes a fully assembled wiring harness to make installation simple, plus an LED switch for controlling your lights. The multi-adjusting base makes mounting and aiming virtually anywhere a breeze. KC also includes a 23-year warranty with your set of Rally 800 Lights.
KC HiLites Rally 800 Series Lights System Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Billy L (Yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Dec 10, 2014 5:23 PM
Lights like these are needed for the long range look you need on those dark nights in the backcountry.
Reviewed by STEVEN S (Nazareth, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Aug 01, 2012 7:40 AM
Ordering was easy, shipment arrived on time, all materials recieved in good order, installation on my 2012 Chevy Silerado 2500 HD Z71 LTZ was simple and took about 1 hour (even for a novice mechanic), lights look awsome and work GREAT! Highly reccommend!
Reviewed by sean b (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Sep 18, 2008 12:11 PM
these lights are absoulutley superb! they look great on my '96 ram and are bright as can be for as far as i can see. the ony draw back was that the wiring harness wasn't long enough to mount the lights to the roof of the cab like i had planned. this was easily fixed with some 12 gauge wire.
Reviewed by Rusty L (Beaver, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Apr 15, 2008 5:58 PM
These Lights are great! The ease of installation totally amazed me. I put them on a light bar on a 2005 dodge 2500. The wireing harnest was designed perfect. Everything is designed with quality and fuctionality, THEY JUST WORK AND WORK GOOD!