KC HiLites 26 Series Lights System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/19
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KC HiLites 26 Series Lights System has your illumination needs covered in any season
- Pick the back-up/flood system, or choose the All-Season 26 Series Kit with interchangeable fog and driving lenses
- KC 26 Series Lights pack power into an easy-to-mount 2" x 6" size
- Powered by bright and efficient halogen bulbs
- KC 26 Series Lights Systems use virtually unbreakable Lexan light lenses for complete durability
- Includes a complete wiring harness and relay
- Illustrated instructions make installation easy
- Your KC 26 Series Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
Pick a season-any season-and KC HiLites' 26 Series Lights have safety and illumination handled. They pack much punch in their compact 2" x 6" size, besting the elements with the simple flip of an in-cab KC switch.
Want to avoid accidents and be sure other drivers see you when the weather turns nasty? Pick the KC 26 Series Backup/Flood Lights Kit. Need the versatility of a longer-range driving light during the summer months and a wider fog light when the leaves turn? Go with KC's All-Season 26 Series Lights Kits, featuring interchangeable lenses for total convenience. No matter the season or the need, the 26 Series Lights System performs like a champion.
KC packages your 26 Series Lights System with a complete wiring harness and accompanying relay. Illustrated installation instructions make mounting your kit a cinch. And, KC backs your 26 Series Lights Kit with their outstanding 23-year warranty.
KC HiLites 26 Series Lights System Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth K (Sandy Hook, CT) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2014 10:09 PM
This is my fourth set of KC517 back up lights I have purchased for my vehicles. My first set is over 10 years old and still work like new. I have them on every truck I own. I like the ability to add the optional switch to operate the lights as work lights. Great quality product. Long lasting. Fairly easy to install for the general car guy/girl. Still the best lights for the money on the market in my opinion.
Reviewed by Richard B (JACKSON, MI) — Nov 14, 2013 7:51 AM
I mounted the lights to the bottom of the bumper but protected by the trailer hitch. I added an lighted switch on the dash so the lights can be used as a work light too. The make backing up the Expedition at night much easier. So far they are performing very well.
Reviewed by EDDIE H (Mount Olive, NC) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Sep 14, 2013 9:46 AM
Over all good set of lights. The only problem I have with the lights is the KC lights covers. Its not what is shows in pics. But I love the lights, work very well on my truck with the low beam head lights.
Reviewed by Ray C (Montrose, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 22, 2011 4:22 PM
I placed them on my 2008 Jeep Hemi Grand Cherokee Overland, as off road lites, although the wiring was set up as fog lites, they work well from my rack on top of my jeep, an really add to the appearance. Off roading is great, as the lite through is wider with the len changes than my driving lites.
- kc lights cheap
- kc 69 series driving lights
- driving and fog light combo
- piaa 580 series
- pontaic vibe front end cover
- juke after market accesories
- li-tech fog lights
- nissan frontier lights
- gmc sierra fog lights
- toyota tacoma driving lights
- rear cargo liner
- brake parts free shipping
- luxury auto floor mats