- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KC HiLites 35 Series Wide-Beam LX2 Lights System dramatically improves your side-to-side nighttime driving vision
- Equipped with KC's specially engineered LX2 glass lenses that produce a wider beam pattern
- KC 35 Series Wide-Beam Lights work perfectly with factory standard and high beam lights
- Protected by durable ABS composite housings
- KC 35 Series Wide-Beam Lights employ 55W halogen bulbs for brighter, whiter and more efficient light
- Includes a pre-terminated wiring harness, a 40-amp relay and an illuminated KC control switch
- Illustrated instructions make installation to your vehicle simple
- Your KC 35 Series Wide-Beam LX2 Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
Your factory lights take care of front-to-back vision, but how about side-to-side? With their narrow range, you could be missing a good many hazards waiting to cause a problem with little warning. Luckily, KC makes a lighting setup that widens your view and boosts nighttime driving safety.
The KC 35 Series System is anchored by their unique LX2 Wide-Beam glass lens technology. This special shaping-combined with 55W halogen bulbs-casts light in a much wider pattern than factory low and high beams. It's welcome clarity during treacherous nighttime driving, all in a pair of 3" x 5" lamps.
KC includes a complete wiring harness, relay and lighted in-cab control switch with your 35 Series Lights System. And, KC backs your 35 Series Lights with its stellar 23-year warranty-full coverage from front to back and side to side.
KC HiLites 35 Series Wide Beam Driving Lights System Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith O (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 04, 2015 8:30 AM
Installation took about 2 hours. I added the included switch to one of the switch blanks on the dash and wired power to park and driving lights. Concerned about covers feeling loose. Will see once it rains.
Reviewed by Joan R (Charlottesville, VA) — Aug 18, 2011 4:49 AM
These don't put out the light I wanted. I expected it to be wide angle lighting but was hoping for a little more distance than they gave. Wiring harness makes the job so much easier and safer.
Reviewed by Bobby O (Des Plaines, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Express — Mar 22, 2010 8:31 PM
So far I am very satisfied with my kc lights I installed.It took me about two hours to install, and it really lights up the road very well, big difference, I will just have to see if they can handle the test of time with the Chicago weather. Can't beat the price either.