KC HiLites 35 Series Wide Beam Driving Lights System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KC HiLites 35 Series Wide-Beam LX2 Lights System dramatically improves your side-to-side nighttime driving vision
- Equipped with KC's specially engineered LX2 glass lenses that produce a wider beam pattern
- KC 35 Series Wide-Beam Lights work perfectly with factory standard and high beam lights
- Protected by durable ABS composite housings
- KC 35 Series Wide-Beam Lights employ 55W halogen bulbs for brighter, whiter and more efficient light
- Includes a pre-terminated wiring harness, a 40-amp relay and an illuminated KC control switch
- Illustrated instructions make installation to your vehicle simple
- Your KC 35 Series Wide-Beam LX2 Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
Your factory lights take care of front-to-back vision, but how about side-to-side? With their narrow range, you could be missing a good many hazards waiting to cause a problem with little warning. Luckily, KC makes a lighting setup that widens your view and boosts nighttime driving safety.
The KC 35 Series System is anchored by their unique LX2 Wide-Beam glass lens technology. This special shaping-combined with 55W halogen bulbs-casts light in a much wider pattern than factory low and high beams. It's welcome clarity during treacherous nighttime driving, all in a pair of 3" x 5" lamps.
KC includes a complete wiring harness, relay and lighted in-cab control switch with your 35 Series Lights System. And, KC backs your 35 Series Lights with its stellar 23-year warranty-full coverage from front to back and side to side.
KC HiLites 35 Series Wide Beam Driving Lights System Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joan R (Charlottesville, VA) — Aug 18, 2011 4:49 AM
These don't put out the light I wanted. I expected it to be wide angle lighting but was hoping for a little more distance than they gave. Wiring harness makes the job so much easier and safer.
Reviewed by Bobby O (Des Plaines, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Express — Mar 22, 2010 8:31 PM
So far I am very satisfied with my kc lights I installed.It took me about two hours to install, and it really lights up the road very well, big difference, I will just have to see if they can handle the test of time with the Chicago weather. Can't beat the price either.