- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KC HiLites 69 Series Lights System features KC's largest rectangular lights
- Choose between Long-Range/Off-Road and Driving beam systems
- KC 69 Series Lights use 100W high-performance halogen bulbs that produce whiter, brighter, more efficient beam patterns
- Equipped with quality glass lenses for maximum beam clarity
- The KC 69 Series Lights System is protected by durable all-steel housings with your choice of protective black or chrome finishes
- Includes a pre-terminated wiring harness, a 40-amp relay and an illuminated in-cab KC switch
- Illustrated installation instructions make mounting your lights simple
- Your KC HiLites 69 Series Lights System is covered by a 23-year warranty
When you want the lighting prowess of KC leading the way for your vehicle, why not go with some of the biggest and most powerful lamps they make? The KC HiLites 69 Series Lights System uses two of KC's biggest rectangular lights to blast the terrain ahead with a flood light that stretches up to 1½ miles.
The 69 Series System comes in two beam pattern styles: Long-Range/Off-Road and Driving. Both system styles rely on the power of high-performance halogen bulbs and optical-quality glass to give you the brightest, whitest, most clear beam possible. And, KC's all-steel housings protect each lamp from any enemy you might encounter.
Best yet, KC makes installing your 69 Series Lights System simple. A complete wiring harness with a relay and a lighted KC in-cab switch come in the package, along with step-by-step illustrated instructions. And, of course, KC throws in 2 of their famous light covers and their stellar 23-year warranty with your 69 Series Lights System.
- Housings measure 8 5/8" wide x 7¼" tall x 4½" deep.
KC HiLites 69 Series Lights System Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RICHARD D (SOUTH SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 07, 2015 7:44 PM
These lights look totally awesome on my jeep. Shine forever, installation was a breeze
Reviewed by Frank W (Westfield, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 04, 2015 8:26 AM
The KC HiLights 69 Series Light System.Was easy to install,Looks great on my 2015 Toyota Tacoma truck and really lites up everything in the distance.They were easy to aim.Great Product
Reviewed by Joshua H (Killeen, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2012 7:14 PM
These lights are so easy to install. Everything is very straight forward and they went in with no problem. I placed mine behind the grille of my 12 Ram 1500 and I bought the Long Range model (pencil dots) and I love em bc they go forever, but for the 2k+ mile we took for Thanksgiving cross country, we ordered replacement lens to change em to driving lights, which is only 4 phillips screws and a lens cover. The listed candlepower is less, but the diffence is amazing. Side to side flood lights.
- kc hilites lights
- pulsar pressure washer
- hella micro de
- truxmart forte tonneau cover
- dog seat covers for volvo cars
- subaru replacement headlights
- led lights for cadillacs
- toyota celica headlights
- chevy malibu floor mats
- tundra headlight
- wide angle rear view mirror reviews
- custom rubber floor mats for suv
- discount dashboard covers