KC Light Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code KC10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC Light Covers give your lamps two things they desperately need: complete protection and a giant KC logo
- Choose from flexible vinyl or extra tough composite plastic
- Vinyl covers are sold in pairs, plastic covers sold individually
- Crafted in 5”, 6” and 8” round sizes that fit KC Rally 800, KC SlimLites, KC HID Lights, KC Daylighters and KC 50 & 60 Series Lights
- Come in a wide vareity of designs, shapes and sizes
- Fit best with KC lights and other light brands of equal size
- These KC Light Covers are protected by KC's 23-year warranty
It's one of the most famous sights on tricked-out trucks and roughneck SUVs across the country: a big and bold KC logo topping world-class performance lighting. Now you can have that same look and understood authority with a set of KC Light Covers.
Stitched together with sturdy vinyl or crafted from tough composite plastic, these bold KC Light Covers come in various shapes, sizes and designs that fit a number of KC's light series. Or, slip them over a lesser brand of lights and nobody will know the difference—until you flip them on.
The KC Soft Vinyl Round Light Covers come in pairs-perfect for covering both lights in a KC System. And, KC protects your light covers with the same outstanding 23-year warranty that guards all of their performance lighting equipment.
KC Light Covers Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by AUGUSTE P (NEWBURGH, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 17, 2014 4:32 PM
Was looking for a light cover that was a little different and would still add protection for my lights. These KC covers do the job and look great! They fit great and AutoAnything had them to me in no time!!! Very happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by melody s (RAINIER, OR) Reviewed for a 1995 Geo Tracker — Nov 25, 2013 10:41 PM
I wish I would have bought the other style,the kc in not so perfect writing.They look alot more rugged.
Reviewed by William W (SCIO, NY) — May 16, 2013 3:36 AM
I bought these covers for the big 100 watts lights I installed on my 2008 F-150 truck, they fit perfectly and go on and off easily.
- stores that sell kc fog lights
- headlite guard - headlite guard
- avs tail light covers
- 3m headlight film
- aftermarket tail lights
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- led chevy tail lights
- toyota highlander headlights
- f150 led tail lights
- ford f-350 rims
- automotive floor mats rubber
- cheapest bull bars
- custom size tonneau cover