KC HiLites SlimLite Series Single Light
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/01
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- KC SlimLite Series combine large beam power with minimal housing size
- Available in fog, driving or off-road light beam patterns
- KC SlimLites are assembled with 6" steel housings that are built to endure
- Optical-quality glass lens with precision-focused reflectors create a clear and consistent beam
- Fueled by an efficient 100W clear halogen bulb (130W ice blue bulb included with titanium housing SlimLites)
- KC SlimLite Lamps feature an integrated 2-axis mounting system for easy installation and aiming
- Choose from black powder coat, titanium and polished chrome finishes
- Includes a KC ABS stone guard for protection
- Your KC SlimLite Series Light is covered by a 23-year warranty
Slim enough to mount virtually anywhere, and powerful enough to be trusted with your lighting needs. Meet the KC SlimLite Series: the ideal combination of low-profile and high-powered packed into a 6" sturdy steel housing.
KC starts each SlimLite with their durable housing, then adds focused reflectors and optical-quality glass for a precise beam that wastes no light. Powering the SlimLite beam is an efficient halogen bulb; topping each SlimLite is a rich black, titanium or chrome finish.
Grab a couple of KC SlimLites to make your own forceful lighting setup. Or, select just one SlimLite to replace a lighting soldier lost in off-road battle. Whatever your use, KC includes a matching ABS stone guard and their complete 23-year warranty with your SlimLite Series Light.
KC HiLites SlimLite Series Single Light Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Cody J (Rock Port, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2010 9:42 PM
Installed fog lights in my replacement front bumper since factory ones wont work, lights were easy to wire to existing wiring harness and are much brighter than stock.
Reviewed by KEVIN Y (Felton, DE) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Jun 23, 2009 5:58 AM
These lights installed in minutes and give off excellent light for all driving conditions. The chrome grills on the fronts look great!
- kc offroad lights(free shipping)
- solstice lights
- hella 500ff
- kc hilites daylighter
- aftermarket tail lights
- ferrari headlights
- replacing acura headlight bulbs
- fog lights for ford f250
- dodge magnum headlights
- hella black magic gmc sierra
- bike rack for top of car
- discount dash mat
- tonneau covers pickup trucks