- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Light is KC's most popular lamp
- Constructed with a durable steel housing and KC's patented shock mount that eliminates vibration-related lamp failure
- KC Daylighters use optical-quality glass for excellent beam clarity
- Daylighters are powered by your choice of a 100W, 130W or 150W halogen bulb
- KC Daylighter Lights employ a heavy-duty rubber to seal keep moisture out of your light housing
- Protected by one of the most famous looks in off-road lighting: the KC Daylighter smiley face cover
- Your KC Daylighter Off-Road Light is covered by a 23-year warranty
Put a smile on your rig's face, and give it long-range visibility power with the same light. The KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Light leads the auxiliary lighting world with supreme construction, longevity and performance.
You've seen KC Daylighter Off-Road Lights before-they're the lights that extend playtime for weekend warriors and serious Baja racers alike. They're also the lights trusted by more KC customers than any other lamp KC makes. And, KC Daylighters are the lamps that even smile back, thanks to their unmistakable covers.
These single KC Daylighters are ideal for adding more weather-blasting power to your front end, or for creating your own custom KC HiLites system. Each comes with KC's patented shock mount, plus one of those famous covers. Equally famous is how KC stands behind your Daylighter Off-Road Light: a 23-year complete warranty.
KC HiLites Daylighter Off-Road Single Light Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Keith P (Myrtle Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2014 6:58 AM
I have a 99 F150 with five KC Hilites across my bed-bar looks great. Auto Anything really went out of their way to find me their best pricing. I also have other truck accessories through Auto Anything, would not use any other online company.
Reviewed by Bert D (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Frontier — Jun 26, 2007 10:29 PM
These lights are amazing...soooo bright!!! and with the dual wireing harness i easily hooked up 2 of these lights to my roof light bar in about an hour quality is great and shipping was very fast!!
- kc hilites lights
- knight rider led scanner
- smittybilt bowless combo soft top
- undercover elite tonneau cover
- vw pet barriers
- subaru replacement headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- toyota 4 runner headlights
- dodge ram 1500 tail lights
- jeep wrangler step bars
- auto steering wheel cover
- travel container on top of car
- rear cargo liner