- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road and your vehicle's style with the Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights
- Advanced multi-surface reflectors blast a bright, brilliant, crisp light beam
- Delivers up to 30% more light output than OEM lights
- Crafted with glass lenses
- Die-cast OEM-style aluminum housing
- Powered by H4 or 9007 bulbs (not included)
- Vision X Sealed Beam Healights are completely street legal—DOT compliant
- Plug-&-Play design means no modifications needed (includes H4/9007 bulb plug adaptors when required)
- Sold in sets of 2 lights
- Choose 5.75” or 7” round headlights or 4” x 6” or 4" x 7” rectangle headlights
- Your Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Are your old headlights on the brink of ultimate fade out? Light up the road and update your ride's style with a set of Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights.
Vision X headlights shine up to 30% brighter than stock lights thanks to advanced multi-surface reflectors and crystal-clear glass lenses. And, these sealed beam headlights sit within a durable OEM-style die-cast aluminum housing.
With an array of housing shapes and sizes to choose from, Vision X makes a lamp to replace most specific OEM type lights. What's more, your Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights are backed with a super-bright a 1-year warranty.
Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Harold L (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 1982 GMC C/K 1500 — Jul 08, 2017 5:00 AM
These headlights are the best I've came across. I had them in my ole Caprice & my ole truck. The difference is the night & day. I would recommend to anyone trying to spice up there ride or just want to see better. Great buy!!!??
Reviewed by Donald L (Plattsburgh, NY) Reviewed for a 1986 Plymouth Gran Fury — May 31, 2017 11:37 AM
Bought a pair of VX-46 housings and installed them in My 1986 Plymouth Fury ,very easy Install required very light trimming of the headlight buckets to clear the bulb retaining ring ,tried 9007 Halogen bulbs and 9007 L.E.D. lamps, both produced excellent beam patterns with no Irate "Flashers" during night driving !Nice quality product at a Great price !!! Thanks much .
Reviewed by Steve W (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Cherokee — May 09, 2017 5:21 PM
Exactly what I expected. Stock Jeep lamps were just too dim, even on bright setting. These do the job and were super easy to install.
Reviewed by Nicholas P (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota Pickup — Jul 09, 2016 11:18 PM
This product is excellent quality and the housing is very durable. I'm impressed with the light pattern from the beam. Much better than my previous cheap China version. Also better than the original factory setup (of course). When purchasing this item, I recommend Xenon Super White H4 bulbs for a perfect match. I even bought an extra pair as a backup for down the road.