Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/20
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brighten the road and your vehicle's style with the Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights
- Advanced multi-surface reflectors blast a bright, brilliant, crisp light beam
- Delivers up to 30% more light output than OEM lights
- Crafted with glass lenses
- Die-cast OEM-style aluminum housing
- Powered by H4 or 9007 bulbs (not included)
- Vision X Sealed Beam Healights are completely street legal—DOT compliant
- Plug-&-Play design means no modifications needed (includes H4/9007 bulb plug adaptors when required)
- Sold in sets of 2 lights
- Choose 5.75” or 7” round headlights or 4” x 6” or 4" x 7” rectangle headlights
- Your Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Are your old headlights on the brink of ultimate fade out? Light up the road and update your ride's style with a set of Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights.
Vision X headlights shine up to 30% brighter than stock lights thanks to advanced multi-surface reflectors and crystal-clear glass lenses. And, these sealed beam headlights sit within a durable OEM-style die-cast aluminum housing.
With an array of housing shapes and sizes to choose from, Vision X makes a lamp to replace most specific OEM type lights. What's more, your Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights are backed with a super-bright a 1-year warranty.
Vision X Sealed Beam Replacement Headlights Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter W (Ridgefield, WA) Reviewed for a 1990 Land Rover Range Rover — Dec 23, 2013 9:31 AM
Easy install. Better light pattern than standard sealed beam units also brighter. Next step is to upgrade to a higher performance bulb. I live in a rural area so brighter lights are welcome. Usal excellent service from Auto Anything
Reviewed by Mike K (NORTON SHORES, MI) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Bel Air — Oct 18, 2012 11:14 AM
I think they are quite a step up from the standard headlights. Although for the $$$ I really think that bulbs should be included as part of the bulb.
Reviewed by Sergio F (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — May 01, 2012 9:56 AM
Just a hair larger from the OEM, hey no big deal, the car is a 1964! the retainer ring fit with some washers in front of the screw, took 15 mins to swap the 2. All glass! and a good seal in the rear for the new bulb. Took another 5 mins to adjust and the high beam works well.
Reviewed by William W (West Ossipee, NH) Reviewed for a 2003 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 14, 2012 3:32 PM
I must say, it took a little while to receive these lights. They were on back order for a couple months. What i did receive were Rugged Ridge sealed beam lights(not what I ordered). These are quite a bit brighter then stock lights. Low beam is right down in front of you, where as, high beam is way out in front. Overall i am happy with what i got.
- vision led lights
- vision x clearance lights
- vision x headlight bulb reviews
- solstice led discount
- subaru replacement headlights
- dodge headlights
- led chevy tail lights
- dodge ram headlight bulb
- 2010 toyota tundra euro lights
- superchip for nissan titan
- truck hitches for sale
- steering wheel covers for cars
- cover seat