- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light up the darkest of roads, tracks and trails with Vision X Driving & Fog Lights
- Boasts a 55-watt replaceable bulb that shines a super white beam
- Crafted using thermal-shock resistant borosilicate hardened glass lenses
- Multi-surface reflectors increase light output by 30%
- Set in a die-cast aluminum housing for total durability
- Your Vision X Driving & Fog Lights are DOT approved
- These halogen lights are completely waterproof
- Sold in pairs
- Wiring harness included
- Your Vision X Driving & Fog Lights carry a 1-year warranty
The road ahead is full of unknowns. Drive head first into the unfamiliar with bright Vision X Driving & Fog Lights leading the way.
Made from thermal-shock resistant glass set in a die-cast aluminum housing, these fog and driving lights are extremely durable. Plus, with their 55-watt super white light beams, they penetrate even the darkest of nights with wide fog and powerful driving beams. And, since they have multi-surface reflectors, they increase light output by 30%.
As if that weren't enough, these halogen driving and fog lights include a pre-assembled wiring harness with detailed instructions for installation. Best of all, your Vision X Driving & Fog Lights carry a 1-year warranty.
Vision X Driving & Fog Lights Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by steven g (Haverhill, MA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 14, 2016 5:34 AM
Installed lights and found that they have a great day time driving features when parking light are turn on as well,,glad I chosen these fog lamps
Reviewed by WILLIAM P (LAKEWOOD, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Impreza — Jun 13, 2016 3:12 PM
Lights work as expected. Wiring harness had to be modified so that the connectors would plug into each other (different style plugs). Didn't use provided switch (didn't work).
Reviewed by steven b (KEEDYSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 30, 2016 8:15 AM
Needed additional fog lights on my Ford F150, installation was easy. Lights seems to be well made. I connected the wiring to the already installed fog lights and did not need to run the switch to the inside of the truck. Would recommend this brand to anyone.
Reviewed by mark w (MERIDEN, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Nov 18, 2015 3:51 PM
these super bright fog lights work great they light up the deer very well that are on the side of the highway,not to mention the signs