- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hella Micro FF Fun Cube Driving & Fog Lights outperform lamps twice their size
- These utilize Free-Form (FF) lighting technology within a compact black housing
- Clear glass lenses with H3 12V/55W bulbs
- Lamps measure 3.375"H x 4.625"W x 2.5"D
- The FF reflectors have over 50,000 surface points to enhance the aim of the beam
- Mount above or below your vehicle’s bumper
- Boast molly-mounting system for easy installation
- Included wiring harness, relay, universal hardware and instructions
- Choose between Driving or Fog beam patterns
- Fog beam pattern approved by the SAE
- Hella Micro FF Fun Cube Driving & Fog Lights carry a 1-year warranty
Hella Micro FF Cube Driving & Fog Lights are living proof that bigger isn't always better. Rather than mount a Texas-sized lamp to your ride, choose these compact driving and fog lights that outperform lamps more than double their size.
The Free-Form lighting technology ensures high-performance—the reflector's exterior has over 50,000 surface points to illuminate areas of the road other beams neglect. What's even better, these halogen lights boast clear glass lenses for the purest light output. Each lamp measures 3.375"H x 4.625"W x 2.5"D and uses an H3 12V/55W bulb.
Mounting your driving or fog lights is simple thanks to their molly-mounting system. The Hella FF lights come with a wiring harness, relay, universal mounting hardware and detailed instructions. Plus, Hella Micro FF Fun Cube Driving & Fog Lights are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Hella Micro FF Fun Cube Driving & Fog Lights Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David W (LA PINE, OR) — Jul 14, 2012 12:01 PM
The overall height dimensions are not shared in the product data just the light fixtures. So, add about another inch to the height to make sure they will work for you. Otherwise, the driving light version has a narrow but quite bright spectrum. I should have chosen the fog light option. Anyway, overall good value. I'm concerned about not having the covers on them since there was not room after the crunched installation in the tight space on my truck. Good luck.
Reviewed by Phillip V (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Jun 27, 2012 1:07 PM
I have a 1996 Jeep Cherokee Country that came with with factory fog lights. The Hellas were almost the exact size and look I wanted. The Hella lights came with 55 watt lamps but I used the origanal 24 watt lamps and still have plenty of light. I was afraid the 55 watt lamps may overload the factory relay and main fuse. I was able to splice in the original connector from each of the old lights. All went well.
Reviewed by Norman T (Denham Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 26, 2012 7:06 AM
I researched quite a few lights for the amount of space I had. I am very pleased with the looks and the amount of light it puts out in such a small package. It serves me well in my trucking business. I am very pleased. Thank you. Gerald T