- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket for the easiest lighting upgrade possible
- Mounts behind your front or rear license plate, creating a sturdy shelf to hold your auxiliary light
- Universally sized to fit almost any vehicle
- Flexible installation—bolt it on with the shelf above or below your license plate
- Bracket is constructed from durable, powder coated steel
- Works with LED light bars up to 20” long—perfect for Vision X Low Pro, Xmitter, Xmitter Prime, Evo Prime and Reflex lamps
- The vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket carries a 1-year warranty
Beefing up your rig's candlepower gives you the freedom to rocket across rocky trails and windy roads with complete confidence. But, finding a home on your vehicle for auxiliary lights can be a real pain. Simplify your lighting upgrade with the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket.
Forget about the extra weight and hefty price tag of big-honking grille guards or full front-end light bars—the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket creates a sturdy platform for mounting an LED lamp. It's universally sized to fit right behind your front or rear plate, forming a shelf above or below where you can bolt on up to a 20" wide light. Plus, it leaves you with plenty of room to fine tune the light's angle.
Whether you're rock crawling in MOAB or creating your own shortcut through a neighbor's pasture, your Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket has enough backbone to weather any driving conditions. It's constructed from durable steel with a powder coat finish. And, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brett G (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2013 9:20 AM
The bracket is very well made and was exactly what i was looking for. Be sure that your bumper is sturdy enough to hold the bracket and lights, mine was a little flimsy.
Reviewed by William P (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Lincoln Town Car — Dec 24, 2012 11:28 AM
My headlights failed in my 1997 towncar. Even though repaired I lost confidence in safety at night. But now with subject installed directly to battery (independent of the Lincoln's system) I just flip the toggle switch on at night knowing I can bet my life on a well lit road on a dark and treacherous journey.
Reviewed by Tom D (Milton, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 04, 2012 6:00 PM
I do not like the bracket. It is much too heavy for my vehicle and I can't use it. I did not even unwrap the item and would like to return it!
Reviewed by Chuck Y (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — May 01, 2012 11:43 PM
I was a dumbass and bought the whole kit thinking the bar lights wouldn't be able to mount my bumper any other way and was wrong, so know I have a cool license plate holder if I ever move to a state that requires front plates.
- vision x xmitter light bar clamps 1"
- visionx rock lights
- vision x superwhite headlight bulbs
- 2011 bmw x5 seal beam
- chevy lights
- led lights for cadillacs
- pontaic grand prix headlights
- led lights for honda ridgeline
- gmc canyon light mount
- 1997 chevy 1500 headlights
- are truck covers
- tool boxes for truck beds