Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket for the easiest lighting upgrade possible
- Mounts behind your front or rear license plate, creating a sturdy shelf to hold your auxiliary light
- Universally sized to fit almost any vehicle
- Flexible installation—bolt it on with the shelf above or below your license plate
- Bracket is constructed from durable, powder coated steel
- Works with LED light bars up to 20” long—perfect for Vision X Low Pro, Xmitter, Xmitter Prime, Evo Prime and Reflex lamps
- The vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket carries a 1-year warranty
Beefing up your rig's candlepower gives you the freedom to rocket across rocky trails and windy roads with complete confidence. But, finding a home on your vehicle for auxiliary lights can be a real pain. Simplify your lighting upgrade with the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket.
Forget about the extra weight and hefty price tag of big-honking grille guards or full front-end light bars—the Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket creates a sturdy platform for mounting an LED lamp. It's universally sized to fit right behind your front or rear plate, forming a shelf above or below where you can bolt on up to a 20" wide light. Plus, it leaves you with plenty of room to fine tune the light's angle.
Whether you're rock crawling in MOAB or creating your own shortcut through a neighbor's pasture, your Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket has enough backbone to weather any driving conditions. It's constructed from durable steel with a powder coat finish. And, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
Vision X License Plate Light Bar Bracket Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brett G (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2013 9:20 AM
The bracket is very well made and was exactly what i was looking for. Be sure that your bumper is sturdy enough to hold the bracket and lights, mine was a little flimsy.
Reviewed by William P (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Lincoln Town Car — Dec 24, 2012 11:28 AM
My headlights failed in my 1997 towncar. Even though repaired I lost confidence in safety at night. But now with subject installed directly to battery (independent of the Lincoln's system) I just flip the toggle switch on at night knowing I can bet my life on a well lit road on a dark and treacherous journey.
Reviewed by Tom D (Milton, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 04, 2012 6:00 PM
I do not like the bracket. It is much too heavy for my vehicle and I can't use it. I did not even unwrap the item and would like to return it!
Reviewed by Chuck Y (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — May 01, 2012 11:43 PM
I was a dumbass and bought the whole kit thinking the bar lights wouldn't be able to mount my bumper any other way and was wrong, so know I have a cool license plate holder if I ever move to a state that requires front plates.
- x vision lights
- vision x led light bar
- vision x superwhite headlight bulbs
- backup flood light
- aftermarket tail lights
- led chevy tail lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- 2004 gto fog lights buy
- euro tail lights for toyota sienna
- floor mats for 2011 jeep grand cherokee
- fun mud flaps
- car bra for sale