Hella 550 Light Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/28 - 4/30
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Step up your lighting game with the Hella 550 Light Kit
- Specially designed for blazin’ trails on unpaved paths and rural roads
- Aluminum vapor-coated parabolic reflectors focus your beams for powerful long-range illumination
- Impact-resistant housing stands up to serious off-road abuse
- Comes complete with everything you need for an easy installation (PDF)
- Designed for both upright and pendant mounting
- Your Hella 550 Light Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
They don't call ‘em “badlands" for nothing. When you're rolling around over muddy, unpaved paths, visibility is the difference between dodging tree stumps and bashing your axle into a boulder. And, the danger only grows greater after the sun sets. Instead of driving blind on backwoods roads, crank up your candle power with the Hella 550 Light Kit.
Engineered to perform in punishing off-road and rural conditions, Hella 550 lights boast long-range driving light beam patterns produced from 55W H3 bulbs. That means you can see farther ahead and react faster to hazards. You never have to worry about stones, cacti or sun-bleached cow skulls sneaking up on your 4x4 again when you ride with Hella 550 Lights.
Equally strong outside as they are inside, your Hella 550 Lamps are built tough from impact-resistant ABS and come with stone guards that deflect kicked-up rubble from smashing through the lenses. Plus, your driving light kit comes complete with everything you need for a pain-free install: a plug & play wiring harness, illuminated in-cab switch, relay and detailed instructions for an upright or pendant mount. And, Hella backs your 550 Kit with a 1-year warranty.
Hella 550 Light Kit Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken S (Reston, VA) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 07, 2015 9:25 AM
Installation into existing fog light circuit was straight forward and simple. Installation of lights on ARB bumper using the pre-drilled holes was also simple. The light pattern is perfect to fill in below low beams for an even lighted area in front and to the sides. Sharp cut off on top produces excellent fog light. I will add Hella 500 or 550 driving lights next.
Reviewed by Duncan M (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) — Dec 27, 2013 1:48 PM
These are nice driving lights for good all around use. I use them mostly on road and they supplement the headlights nicely. As usual the wiring diagram is crap but everything else was good.
- best off road light hella
- hella 500 lights
- hella optilux 2500 angel eye
- rallye 4000 metal
- led lights for cadillacs
- cadillac third brake light
- cadillac xlr tail lamps
- led package 2000 camaro
- 2012 jeep grand cherokee cargo mat
- fog lights for a 2010 ford focus
- best bike racks for suvs
- truck cargo racks
- fitted seat covers