- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your lighting power with the oversized Hella 700FF Driving Light Kit
- Built a full 13% larger than Hella 500 lamps for a meaner, more aggressive look
- Specially designed for blazin’ trails on unpaved paths and rural roads
- Encased in robust shock-resistant housings with water-tight lenses
- Aluminum vapor-coated free-form (FF) reflectors use a computer-designed reflective surface that’s precision cut to illuminate certain areas of the road
- FF technology projects light up to 3 times brighter than standard reflectors
- Impact-resistant ABS housing handles anything the backwoods can throw at ‘em
- Kit comes is packed with all the gear you need to brighten the badlands
- Installs easily with the simple mounting instructions (PDF)
- Your Hella 700FF Driving Light Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
If you went big with your rig, then there's no point skimping out on your front-end illumination. When you're rooting around in the bush, size really does matter. Dinky little lamps only make you the laughingstock of the Rubicon trail, even if they manage to scorch retinas. Step up to the big leagues with the oversized Hella 700FF Driving Light Kit.
What makes the Hella 700FF inspire awe and admiration among fellow dune surfers? These beefy lamps are built a full 13% bigger than their little brothers, the Hella 500 lights. Plus, they boast long-range driving light beam patterns produced from 55W H3 bulbs that let you see farther ahead and react faster to hazards. So, no matter what traps are laying in wait on the trail, you spot them sooner and have enough time to get your swerve on before it's too late.
Equally strong outside as they are inside, your Hella 700FF Lamps are built tough from impact-resistant ABS and come with stone guards that shield against kicked-up rubble. And, your driving light kit comes complete with everything you need for a pain-free install: plug & play wiring harness, illuminated in-cab switch, relay and detailed instructions for an upright or pendant mount. To top it off, Hella backs your 700FF Kit with a 1-year warranty.
Hella 700FF Driving Light Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randon L (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 27, 2012 9:04 AM
These driving lights are pretty awesome. I have the Hella 500s on my Tacoma, and these on my 4Runner. These seam to provide more light compared to the 500s (as you would assume since they are bigger). I just converted these today to HIDs using a generic HID kit. All I can say is WOW! HID offroad lights on the cheap! It took the light output to a new level.