- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Arm your rock crawler with Rubicon-ready Pro Comp 6" x 9" Off-Road Driving Lights
- Measuring in at 6" x 9", these oversized lamps deliver bold looks and blinding power
- Equipped with a 100W H3 quartz/halogen bulb that's incredibly strong and easy to replace
- The heavy-duty housing unit is built trail-tough from steel
- Finished with an anti-corrosive glossy black powder coating
- Comes complete with a Pro Comp lens cover
- Designed to work with 12V electrical systems
- Sold individually and includes 1 cover per light—wiring harness sold separately
- Pro Comp covers your 6" x 9" Off Road Lights with a Lifetime Limited Warranty
When the sun starts setting, that's the cue for amateur neophyte off-roaders to pack it in for the day. However, experienced mud-venturists know that the nighttime is the right time for kickin' up dust out on the trail. You can't always rely on a full moon to light up your path, but you can always count on Pro Comp 6" x 9" Off Road Driving Lights.
Whether you're off on a mild weekend excursion or a wild race across the badlands, Pro Comp 6" x 9" Off Road Lights deliver intense illumination for any occasion. At the heart of these oversized off-road lights is a dazzling H3 quartz/halogen bulb pumping out 100 watts of candlepower. Plus, the long-range driving light beam pattern helps speed up your reaction time, so you can avoid slamming into those low-laying boulders and deep ruts.
Beyond the blinding brightness, Pro Comp 6x9 Off Road Lights are built tough to survive harsh backcountry conditions. The steel housing unit is finished with a glossy black powder coating to help block rust. And, the included Pro Comp Lens Cover deflects rocks, brush and other debris. What's more, Pro Comp's 6" x 9" Off Road Lights are sold individually and are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Sold Individually Per Light