- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/02 - 7/07
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- See exactly where you're going even in the dead of night with Pro Comp 8" Round Off Road Lights
- Measuring 8" in diameter, these gargantuan lamps are one of the largest round lights that Pro Comp makes
- Equipped with a 130W H3 quartz/halogen bulb
- The fluted lens and perfectly polished reflector ensure even light distribution and long-range and close performance
- Constructed from steel with your choice of a chrome or black powder coat finish
- Matching white Pro Comp lens cover included
- Designed to work with 12V electrical systems
- Each light sold individually—wiring harness sold separately
- Pro Comp covers your 8" Off Road Light with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Old-time off-roaders live by a simple creed: the hairier the trail, the more hardened the rig. Wranglers, Land Cruisers and FJs just don't roll off the assembly line ready to take on the Rubicon trail. They need about 4" of lift, bumper-to-bumper body armor and reinforced grab handles for all your passengers—and that's just if you plan on driving during daylight hours. For intense illumination after dark, deck out your 4x4 with Pro Comp 8" Off Road Lights.
Just as Paul Bunyan is the biggest lumberjack that ever was, Pro Comp 8" Lights are the largest halogen lamps in the Pro Comp lineup. And their legendary power is no tall tale. Each oversized light is equipped with an equally powerful 130W H3 quartz/halogen bulb. Plus, the fluted lens and mirror-polished reflector capture and focus the light into an evenly distributed beam that's perfect for both long-range visibility and close-up illumination.
No matter how harsh the environment, Pro Comp 8" Driving Lights have the backbone to shoulder plenty of abuse. They're constructed from sturdy steel with a chrome or black powder coat finish for enhanced strength. No matter which style you go with, they all come complete with a Pro Comp Lens Cover and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Sold Individually Per Light
Pro Comp 8" Off-Road Driving Lights Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by roy s (OCEANSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 24, 2013 10:06 AM
I really like the looks on my 2004 sahara wrangler jeep, with my white front bumper. I have not used them off road yet, so the real test is yet to come.
- pro comp lights
- piaa 510 pricing
- hella 500 driving lights review
- kc hilites 50 series
- cadillac third brake light
- porsche led lights
- subaru replacement headlights
- dodge 1500 chip
- ford f350 headlights
- 2006 chevy impala ss dome light bulb
- auto detailing products
- luggage rack accessories
- garage accessories r us