- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take on the toughest trails with Pro Comp's hardened 6" Off-Road Driving Lights
- Designed to survive the nastiest conditions
- Double-rubber mounts and a shock-absorbing rubber lens gasket help cut down on filament-busting vibration
- The flexible metal conduit protects its wiring pigtail
- Available in two material choices–standard or stainless steel
- Standard steel lights contain a 100W H3 quartz/halogen bulb with your choice of black or chrome finishes
- Stainless steel lamps boast a 130W H3 quartz/halogen bulb and a polished finish
- Matching white Pro Comp lens cover included
- Sold individually
- Wiring harness and switch sold separately
- Works with 12V electrical systems
- Pro Comp 6" Off-Road Driving Lights are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The badlands are no place for weak-in-the-knees auto accessories. If it can't take a beating from the occasional boulder, low-hanging branch or coyote bite, it doesn't belong on your 4x4—and that goes double for your auxiliary lights. Before you head out into the bush, equip your rig with some of the burliest lamps around: Pro Comp 6" Off-Road Driving Lights.
Craggy craters, washboard trails and rock-strewn paths are no match against your Pro Comp 6 Inch Driving Lights. Armed with double rubber mounts and a shock-absorbing lens gasket, they're rugged enough to survive punishing jostles, jolts and jerks. Plus, you get a matching lens cover to shield them from airborne assaults during daylight hours.
With Pro Comp 6" 4x4 Driving Lights, you can choose between multiple styles and strengths. The standard steel models come with a 100W H3 quartz/halogen bulb and your choice of finishes. Or, you can upgrade to the polished stainless steel model with a blinding 130W H3 bulb. No matter which way you go, your Pro Comp 6" Off-Roading Lights come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Sold Individually Per Light
Pro Comp 6" Off-Road Driving Lights Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jamie E (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser — May 27, 2014 3:18 PM
Lights look great on my FJ cruiser, time will tell if they hold up to the weather conditions without rusting or fading. Lights didn't come with any instructions on how to wire them. It would have been nice to have instructions included but Google helped out.
Reviewed by Johnathan B (ELGIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Aug 06, 2013 9:46 PM
awesome lights they're really bright and look sharp. I replaced after three years due to rust on the black paint and chipping of the glass. I have 4 of the lights on the front of my truck and they look like a airplane coming in for a landing when they are on on a dark country road.they are also very good for pissing off other driverswho have made you mad